Chapter 23

Kitne They Khwaab Dekhe

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:00------O-------------3:55

The next day...

Early morning karishma was walking in the garden , enjoying the morning weather and coolness of the place. Suddenly she noticed the bushes were moving? Must have been a myth.

She rubbed her eyes , they were still moving!

Slowly she went near the bush to take a look at it. Karishma was carefully going closer when suddenly something jumped upon her making her stumble backwards a few steps. She saw it was a small scary looking creature looking at her with his big eyes.

She crunched her nose in disgust and walked back from it. While it started coming closer to her. "Shooo shoo" she tried to shoo the little monster away. "ye kya khudse baatein ker rhi h aap?" Haseena asked walking towards her , she didn't noticed the small creature but when she came closer she saw it.

"Awieeeeee" she said picking it up squeezing in excitement and awe. "Keep that thing away from me" karishma looked at it and said.

Haseena glared at her. "it's not a thing , it's such an adorable puppy, how can you say that karishma? Look at him , he's so cute" she said walking towards her with the puppy.

"Dur rho bola na. I don't like that Little monster" haseena rolled her eyes. How can someone not like a cute puppy?! Karishma was in delulu.

"Kyu? Kya bigada h is chote se bacche ne aapka? Kitna masoom h ye" she said kissing him repeatedly. Now , karishma shouldn't get jealous of a puppy right? Well , she was.

"Apne is masoom se haiwan ko bahar chorke aao jao, , kaha se baccha lagta h ye tumhe? shoo shoo" she said making a weird face and haseena looked at her in shock.

Suddenly haseena looked at karishma with a big pout and innocent eyes. "Nhi!" Karishma quickly denied it as if reading her thoughts.

"Kyuuuuu nhi??!!" Haseena whined.

"Um- bola na nhi. I don't want to see that creature ever again, bahar fek ke aao usse" she said almost running away for both of them. The little creature purred innocently at her departure.

"Khadoos ne to aapko bahar chorne ko bol diya cutie" haseena sadly mumbled petting him. But then a mischievous smile formed on her face. "Let's irritate her shall we?" She talked to him and he barked in response both of them ready to work on their excellent plan.

______________________________________________________________

Hamir was busy texting someone on his phone , while everyone else was making the arrangements to leave for their today's destination, which was the bhangarh fort. It was a 2 hours drive and everyone was slowly settling inside the bus so they could leave early.

Karishma noticed her friend was smiling and blushing looking at his phone , she made a weird face again. What is it with everyone irritating her today?

"Kisse baatein chal rhi h haan?" She asked keeping her hand on his shoulder and he quickly shut his phone off. "Kisi se nhi"

She looked at him suspiciously. "Sach bol" "hehe h koi" he said blushing like a teenager. "Eww don't do that shit" she shoved him away while he chuckled. "Shit nhi pyaar kehte h isse" he said circling his hand around her neck.

"Jo bhi kehte h... it's eww" she said as they both began walking towards the bus.

"Tujhe eww isliye lagta h kyuki tujhe pyaar nhi hua , tera usse koi dur dur tak ka nata nhi h" he concluded.