Chapter 10

Waareya(female)

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:00------O-------------4:48

1st January, 2024
Outskirts of Lucknow.

Haseena tried opening her eyes but closed them again due to the sudden brightness and headache. She slowly opened her eyes again and found herself cuddled cozily with someone , she was startled and was about to shout when she saw karishma's face , she was looking innocent while sleeping. She didn't have any cold expression on her face and it was just cute and pouted which automatically made haseena smile.

She slightly got up without disturbing her and started remembering what happened. They had stayed here because of the storm and they started drinking...the rest of the night was a blur in her memory. Slowly slowly the images started getting clearer and she remembered the blunders. "h..humne y..ye kya keh diya?! Ab hum kya kare? Agar unhe sab yaad hua to?! Shit haseena Bina soche samjhe kahi bhi kuch bhi kyu bol deti h tu? Ab hum kya kare?" She thought to herself panicking at karishma's reaction.

She didn't know why she said that , she didn't like her? Or she did? She wasn't sure. But saying that out loud was...a dumb decision her drunk self made. Before she could think about it she felt karishma waking up. Her shirt was still open from the front and it seemed like she also had a headache.

She was taken off-guard for a moment when she saw haseena beside her but then she looked at the surroundings and calmed down. "Hume kuch yaad nhi" haseena blurted out hastily correcting her clothes. Karishma gave her a cute confused pout ruffling her hairs "mujhe bhi". Haseena breathed a sigh of relief, she doesn't remember anything. "Tumhi ne meri hotness ka fayda uthaya hoga" karishma said getting up and closing her shirt while haseena looked at her in bewilderment.

"Oo hello aise waise nhi h hum Jo fayda uthaye , wo aapne Kiya hoga" haseena defended herself. Karishma didn't say anything just went to the washroom leaving haseena with the wild memories of last night. "I am really stupid". She smacked her forehead.

______________________________________________________________

"Do you regret last night?" Karishma asked while they were driving back home early morning with pleasent morning breeze and after rain beautiful forest weather.

"Not even a bit" haseena replied confidently surprising karishma as she gave a questionable look. "Well , drinking was my own descision, so even though I don't remember anything I don't regret my decisions. And I only drink with the people I know will handle me and I am safe with" there wasn't any bit of hesitation in her speech.

Last night when haseena said this to karishma , though drunk at that point karishma wasn't that drunk to not remember this line , but she had thought haseena was saying this just because she was drunk but right now , it felt real and she was completely in her senses and she still said the same thing fluttering karishma's heart.

Haseena was looking out of the window at the beautiful cloudy weather and towering mountains inhaling deeply the fresh scent of wet earth.