21

Looking down, he held the unconscious girl close to him. He knew he could not climb down this tree holding someone, so he stayed put and hoped for the best.

The sun began to lower as the sun shown onto Miyus face. Seungmin took the moment to admire her, making sure her breathing was normal.

  She started to come to, quickly realizing the situation. Attempting to sit up and move away, Seungmin held her close with wide eyes. "Just stay put and wake up a bit more first."

  "I-is everything o-okay?" She stuttered.

  "Y-your eyes.. they are purple.."

  Once she was able to pull herself up onto a branch again, he watched as her left eye faded back to normal. A sudden shock went through her body as she slipped, just barely getting caught by the boy.

  Both in loss of breath, he pulled her back up. "Are you okay?"

  She nodded. "I think so."

  She frowned as she looked at him, trying to understand what she was seeing right now. Covering her left eye, she was shocked to see Byeol standing right in front of her... in her living room.

"I see.. Byeol.. a-and J-jinae.. and Minho and Bangchan.. Felix and Jisung.." she shook, Seungmin refusing to let go of her in case she slipped again.

-

Airi did the same as Miyu, everyone awaiting for her to explain the shock she just experienced. She immediately covered her left eye, looking at Seungmin gazing back at her.

"I see them! They are in the middle of the woods! I think... I think I am seeing through Miyus eye. That boy.. Seungmin. He is looking at her worriedly, they seem to be... high up in a tree. He is cut up and looking really rough." Airi rushed, keeping her eye covered to find out more of the situation.

"In the middle of the woods.." Minho glances to Bangchan, who nods with a huff. "And he can't teleport or send a signal."

Minho placed the big book on the coffee table, open to the page he had found. "Perhaps you will find something useful here. With this information.. we can find them. We have to go."

- Two days later

  Gathered in Byeols living room, the group waited for Bangchan or Minho to speak.

  "We have it narrowed down to two places. Jisung and Jeongin will come with me and Felix and Changbin will go with Minho. Miyu, Jinae, Byeol and Hyunjin. Stay here and keep safe. It's not guaranteed that Airi won't get another random shock, so keep her safe. Let's move!"

Sure enough, the two groups set out.

It was not long at all before Minho ran into the barrier, calling Bangchan over immediately. As he disconnected the call, he shoved Felix out of the way and attacked Donghyun before he could do so first.

Breaking into an all out battle, Changbin went after Min. Not being as trained and meant for battle, Felix helped anyway he could by staying hidden until the others arrived.

That plan quickly went south as a strong force whipped him out of the bushes and trees, causing him to get all cut up.

"Yah, your opponent is right in front of you, bastard!" Minho yelled.

Felix then transformed to a younger version of himself, allowing his wings to show. Growing to be four times the size of his body, the younger yelled the wolfs name before begining to flap his wings.

Changbin then rolled out of the way as both Donghyun and Min went flying so far that they were lost from sight.

"Lix!" Jisung yelled, joining his best friends side, as did the rest of his group.

  Just as they thought they were in the clear, a loud groan was heard as Felix falls to the ground. Both the fairy and Minho were unexpectedly attacked by Moon and Sujin, who seemed to have been hidden.

  Jisung held onto Felix, the two of them staring in disbelief at his now-half ripped/half bent wing.

  Jeongin rushed to their side, assuring Felix that Byeol and Seungmin will be able to help. Felix agreed, immediately sensing Seungmin around. He sent out a signal, receiving one back almost instantly.

  "He is nearby."

  Jisung agreed, informing Seungmin will be there soon.

Bangchan had managed to break the barrier mid battle with Moon. However, Minho was down and badly injured by the vampires ambush.

-

"It's back."

Miyu frowned as Seungmin smiled. The same smile quickly dropped however as he received a signal not that far away from Felix. He stuck his arm underneath Miyus arm, preparing her to teleport.

Going straight to Byeols cottage, Airi gasped as the two appeared. He set the girl on the couch, being so gentle as if she were made from glass. "I have to go help the others. Felix and Minho are down. I'll bring them straight here so be prepared for aid."

Miyu grabbed his wrist, avoiding his eyes. "You aren't in any shape to fight-"

"I'm in better shape than Felix and Minho right now. I won't do anything I don't need to. I have to go." He weakly smiled, giving her hand a squeeze before disappearing.

Airi sat next to her, waiting for her eyes to meet hers. Both girls eyes back to normal, they were both just as confused.

"Unnie." Airi whined, tears now falling. Miyu finally turned over and hugged the younger, also bursting into tears. "I'm so s-sorry."

Trying her best to hold back sobs, Airi held onto Miyu tighter. "Don't apologize. It's n- neither of our faults. We are both safe now."

"That's right. Miyu, take one of these." Byeol handed over a blood tab, the older sister placing it on her tongue. "Thank you, unnie."

  "Now let's prepare- shit! That was fast. Oh my god, Felix!" Byeol looked at his wing as Seungmin disappeared just as quickly. Felix brushed off all of the females, assuring he felt no pain.

  "Yah, you can't get away with that lie! I am a fairy too damn it! Take one of these-"

  "Your blood tabs won't help a broken wing. You know that, noona." He sighed. "I just wish I was more useful."

  Miyu got up and hugged the fairy, unintentionally leaning all her weight on him. "Thank you for putting your life on the line for us. It means a lot."

  Felix lightly smiled, finally taking the small red box from Byeol. He hugged the girl back, seemingly feeling better. "But seriously, don't worry about me. Prepare to help Minho. He was hit in the chest."

-