┊͙𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐘/𝐍, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 was now shaking like a leaf, sunk backward in the dusty closet, using the rickety wood as support. Fuck, was Rusty Nail really considering killing her? She didn't want to die... just the idea of meeting her maker was enough to make the h/c-haired woman tear up, but she harshly bit her lip to prevent herself from making any sudden noises.

There were so many possibilities in store for her—not even ten minutes ago, he said if she so much as talked, he wouldn't be scared to gut her like a fish, but he could also slice her neck and let her blood spew out like a fountain, or stab her repeatedly until she ultimately gives up. It's either that or Rusty Nail wants to get even, he could leave her to die of shock, severe blood loss, infection, or loss of function of an essential organ such as the heart and/or lungs.

"I've been nothin' but merciful toward you." Rusty continued to slowly move around the house, moving back and forth to every single room, searching them carefully onto revisiting them every periodically to make sure Y/n didn't move and hide herself in one of them. Other than his silhouette which the young woman could just barely see through the shutters, his heavy boots were the only indication of where he was. And he sounded so close, yet so far at the same time.

'Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. He's going to find me.' She frowned, her mind racing. She didn't know what to do because the harsh truth was that if Rusty Nail found her, which was bound to happen, she couldn't talk herself out of this one. He wouldn't be fooled again. She's royally screwed things up between them, squashing his mercy like a cigarette being tamped out from under a shoe.

The air in the closet felt stifling, pressing in on Y/n's lungs as she cowered in the shadows, her heart hammering against her ribs like a frantic bird trying to escape its cage. She held her breath, desperately willing the sound of Rusty Nail's footsteps to fade into the distance, a futile hope amid her escalating panic.

As the footsteps finally receded, a shaky sigh of relief escaped her lips, her trembling hands reaching up to wipe the sweat from her brow. But before she could even fully exhale, the closet door was flung open with a violent force, crashing against the wall with a resounding thud.

Y/n's eyes widened in horror as she was suddenly enveloped in Rusty Nail's iron grip, his arms wrapping around her. She struggled against him, kicking and thrashing as she screamed for him to let her go, each futile movement only serving to tighten his hold. "Let me go! Please, Rusty, let me go!" she pleaded, her voice raw with fear and desperation, but he remained unyielding, his expression twisted into a mask of disappointment and fury.

Ignoring her protests, Rusty hoisted her over his shoulder effortlessly, her screams muffled against the fabric of his shirt as he carried her back to the bedroom. With a rough shove, he tossed her onto the bed, her body bouncing against the mattress before coming to rest with a jolt.

Before she could even attempt to scramble away, Rusty was upon her, his hands swiftly securing the restraints around her wrists and ankles, binding her to the bed with merciless efficiency. Y/n's heart pounded in her chest, the stark realization of her helplessness crashing over her like a tidal wave. She was back here again.

Tears welled in her eyes as she stared up at Rusty, her voice choked with sobs as she begged him to release her from his cruel grasp. "You know... you can't tease the snake and not expect it to bite. You were doin' so well, behaving like a good girl but you shouldn't have tried to run, Y/n, because look at you now. We're back where we started." He growled, his voice low and menacing as he loomed over her, his fingers tracing a cold path down her cheek. "Now, I'm gonna stay this once and try to get it through that pretty little head of yours—you belong to me. You hear me? And I'll never let you go."

With a guttural scream of rage, she spat at him, the venomous words dripping from her lips like acid. "You think you own me? You're delusional, Rusty! I don't belong to anybody! I'm my own person, and I'll never be controlled by a psycho like you!" she seethed, her voice trembling with anger as she struggled against the restraints that bound her to the bed.