41-50

Chapter 041 Surprise! Pole vaulting and poking the egg

Moreover, after such a long time, he has also seen that Bai Weixi is actually very defensive of this family. She said that her assets were frozen, but they didn't see it. Who knows whether she was talking human words or lies?

Rather than hanging around with Jiang Yuerou's family, it's better to find another path on your own.

He knew that Bai Weixi still loved him, probably because she was angry because he was always with Jiang Yuerou, so she kept competing with him.

Jiang Dongming and Lin Hui were still guarding Jiang Yuerou, who was miserable and didn't even know how to hold a knife. The more Lin Yichen thought about it, the more he felt that there was no way out, so he secretly went back to his room and took out his pole vault pole, which was valuable. I had brought my belongings with me a long time ago, and also took away a pack of dried meat and a pack of biscuits.

He used the pole to jump out of the back window, then used the pole to jump out of the fence and quickly ran towards B07.

No matter how strong he is, he can be regarded as a fighter, at least a hundred times stronger than Bai Xiaofei. They will definitely accept him when the time comes.

Fortunately, the refugees had not yet reached the second phase. Although the power was also cut off in the second phase, every household was lit with candles or rechargeable night lights. Through the windows, he could see the leisurely and comfortable figures inside, and he instantly felt safe. .

However, the idea is beautiful, but the reality is very different.

When he arrived at B07, he found that it was quiet inside and there was no light at all.

Have they all gone out to look for supplies?

This was Lin Yichen's first thought.

Lin Yichen jumped over the fence with a pole and took shelter from the rain in the express hut, where he planned to wait for Bai Weixi's return.

Lin Yichen didn't know that his actions were clearly visible to everyone in the room.

"He's smart, he came here to hide!"

"This kind of person can escape a hundred times if he can escape once!" Dai Siwen despised him.

The courier hut had only one layer of wood and was not warm at all, so Bai Weixi didn't bother to care about him.

Bai Xiaofei and Bai Xiaonan were relieved to see that nothing happened in the second phase. Bai Xiaofei took the initiative to help Bai Weixi assemble the power generation equipment.

Others had nothing to do and helped assemble it together.

The Bai siblings put on finger-coat lamps and started the teaching mode. Every detail was explained in detail, and the three of them benefited a lot.

A total of three generators were assembled, namely wind power generation, hydropower generation, and solar power generation. After connecting the main circuit, everyone went through the back door and placed the three generators behind the house.

"It's best to use strong cement glue to stick the base to the cement floor! It's a pity that you can't buy this thing now!" Bai Xiaofei lamented.

Bai Weixi considered that there would be a typhoon in the future and really needed to secure these generators. "Wait a moment, I saved some. I'll get them!"

Bai Weixi returned to her bedroom and found a bag of cement glue from the space. This is from the research institute. One box is 10kg, which should be more than enough.

She went back upstairs and handed the cement glue to Bai Xiaofei!

Bai Xiaofei looked at the package and was very pleasantly surprised, "Ah! Yours is better than I thought! This glue is an oxygen-hardening type. It can condense quickly even on rainy days. We don't even need to build an awning!"

Zaishen said With Tengler's help, Bai Xiaofei quickly applied glue to the base of the generator.

"That's it. We don't need to worry about it. The glue will condense automatically in about five minutes. Even Fat Brother may not be able to shake it by then!"

Bai Weixi felt relieved when he said this!

"There's a lot left. You can take it and fix your generator!"

"Well..."

Before Bai Xiaofei could finish his words, he suddenly heard gunshots in the distance.

Everyone looked down from a distance. The lights were intertwined and the sharp shouts were clearly audible in the rainy night.

Bai Xiaonan: "It seems that A05 is cooperating with them!"

Shen Tengler: "Not necessarily, it is also possible that A05 took advantage of the chaos to rob."

Dai Siwen wanted their pistol, "Should we go and take a look?"

Shen Teng Ge Le also wanted it very much. The gun was enough, but there were never too many bullets, especially since Bai Weixi didn't count the bullets when he fired.

"Let's go, the others are waiting in the villa."

"No! I'm going too! I'm a man too!" Bai Xiaofei disagreed at first.

Bai Weixi waved her hand, "Forget it, let's go together! Let's advance and retreat together!"

Schentengler did not refute, and the five of them got ready and set off.

As soon as he went out, Lin Yichen from the express cabin heard the sound and jumped out!

"You're back! Xixi, I've been waiting for you for a long time! I will be with you from now on, and I will stay by your side to protect you!"

Bai Weixi sneered, "Shen Tengler is the captain of our team, can you tell me? Yes, ask him if he agrees!"

Lin Yichen was stunned for a moment. Schentengler has always had great ill will towards him...

"Sentengler, these are extraordinary times. There are so many refugees under the mountain. Can you guarantee that? Can you protect Xixi in all aspects? Although we don't get along, I am sincere to Xixi. With me here, Xixi is equivalent to an extra insurance."

Schentengler has already begun to clench his fists, "Insurance is after the fact. Compensation, we don't need this kind of rubbish! Get out of my house quickly, or don't blame me for being rude!"

Lin Yichen knew it was useless to tell him, so he looked at Bai Weixi again, "Xixi, I know you are still angry with me, But there's no need to find such a fat pig just to piss me off! Xixi come with me, I can protect you!" Bai Weixi

shook her head impatiently, "You'd better protect Jiang Yuerou! Isn't her arm injured? Now? It's so dangerous, don't you watch it?"

Lin Yichen choked and continued: "Xixi, if I can only protect one person, then of course I choose you!"

Bai Weixi almost vomited, and just as she was about to say something, Shen Tengge He grabbed the pole that Lin Yichen placed next to the courier cabin. "This pole is very good! Let me try to see if it is strong!"

Lin Yichen quickly stopped him. This pole is very expensive! It is the most expensive thing on his body! And it seems to be very useful so far!

"Don't touch it, give it back to me, and I'm leaving!"

Schentengler snorted coldly and threw the pole to him.

Lin Yichen endured this sigh for the time being, took a deep look at Bai Weixi, and turned to leave.

In order to show off his figure and physique, he chose to pole vault instead of taking the main entrance.

Holding the pole to run, inserting the pole to take off, hanging body...

"Bang," a stone hit the bottom of the pole, the pole became unstable, and Lin Yichen's hanging body also lost its center of gravity and fell straight down.

The middle of his legs landed on the pole!

"Ah!" A shrill scream sounded in the air!

Shentengler calmly put away his slingshot, "Jumping a pole is like killing a pig! Trash!"

Everyone: "..."

Fat Brother really holds a grudge. Whoever says he is a pig, he will kill the pig!

Schentengler had wanted to do this for a long time. He had rehearsed it in his mind countless times before, so he carried a slingshot with him. He didn't expect that this day would come to him!

Turtle grandson! Let's see how he seduce little girls in the future!

The five people quietly walked out of the villa, and no one paid attention to Lin Yichen, who was lying on the ground in agony.

Came quietly to the first issue.

Wherever there is gunfire, there is their target.

It is indeed easier to conduct a sneak attack from behind.

After they attacked three people in a row, they found the cross tattoo on each gunman.

Bai Weixi decided to stop the action, "At present, A05 is quite cautious. The guns are only used by their own people, and their main purpose is to kidnap refugees and not shoot at the owners. So, let's not wade into this muddy water and let's Let them eat dog!"

Everyone agreed.

Grab three guns and three boxes of ammunition and retreat quickly.

Passing by the A11 on the way, there were shrill shouts coming from inside.

"Don't touch my daughter! You beasts! She's still injured!"

"Wife! Wife! What are you going to do!"

"Ah! Husband...save me!"

Bai Weixi walked by expressionlessly, her head shaking. No reply.

But I was laughing wildly in my heart.

It's only been a week and it's already happening like this!

Don't be desperate, this is just the beginning, the twisted apocalypse, burning, killing and looting is just an appetizer!

Bai Xiaofei slowed down and made sure Bai Weixi wouldn't look back before he followed up and whispered to Bai Xiaonan, "Sister, what do you think she was stimulated by? Why did she suddenly become so cold!"

Bai Xiaonan smiled and shook his head, "Me too. I don't know, but isn't this good?"

Bai Xiaofei felt a chill all over his body. Of course he knew his sister. Even though she was usually very talkative and well-rounded, she was actually quite cold inside. Except for her family, she didn't treat anyone else. Very fake.

The five people walked back to the villa. The wind turbine and hydroelectric generator had already started generating electricity. Because the power reserve was not very large, they did not want to be too conspicuous. They decided not to turn on the lights at ordinary times and only used rechargeable desk lamps and night lights. Other electrical appliances could not be seen. Use it however you like.

After taking a comfortable hot bath, Bai Weixi locked the door and lay on the bed. Her consciousness entered the courtyard, but her body did not dare to enter for the time being because she had not forgotten that the highly venomous black-browed viper was still in the courtyard. What should I do if she bites me? Didn't all her efforts in hoarding so many things go in vain?

However, his mind wandered around the courtyard, but he didn't find the little snake.

Bai Weixi was wondering, did it get into something?

Suddenly, the door of the first room on the left of the main room opened...

A small snake poked its head out from the crack in the door, and a slender snake snake spit out from its small mouth, as if to show off.