71-80

Chapter 071 Rainbow

The two of them still maintained their lying position, but the bed beneath them turned into a carved wooden bed.

This room is exactly the one Bai Weixi prepared for herself.

"Cousin, are you in trouble? I see that Dai Siwen has been particularly attentive to you recently." Bai Weixi said with a smile.

Bai Xiaonan didn't hesitate, "Indeed, I have a different feeling about Dai Siwen."

"What do you feel? Tell me in detail, the more detailed the better!" Bai Weixi's eyes were full of gossip.

Bai Xiaonan rolled her eyes at him, "I don't have a very strong feeling, I just think this man is very good, not bad, and a little pitiful. Didn't you see that he is particularly good at observing words and expressions? In my opinion, although the Schentengler family took him in, , but he has always lived a cautious life. Although this is no longer the case, the habit of watching people's emotions has been formed and cannot be changed. Oh, I am not saying that the Schentengler family was not good to him, but he was too young at that time. Maybe being too nice to him will make him more afraid of losing. Sometimes I always wonder, how did a seven-year-old child get here in the year before Schentengler took him in?"

Bai Weixi nodded from time to time, She almost understood Bai Xiaonan's psychology. After her mother died, Bai Xiaonan also took special care of her. Therefore, she was born with a maternal brilliance and could not be seen as weak and helpless.

But Dai Siwen would occasionally bring out the weak, pitiful and helpless nature of his childhood and tell it like a joke.

It was like a missile, accurately hitting Bai Xiaonan's heart.

But this is not to say that the Holy Mother Bai Xiaonan, she also looks at people's food. She is indifferent in nature. She will only have such feelings for people who fall in her eyes.

"Cousin, do you think I'm pitiful?"

Bai Xiaonan was stunned for a moment, "I used to feel you were pitiful, but now... I haven't felt this way for a long time."

Bai Weixi continued to ask: "Then do you think you are pitiful for Dai Siwen and Dai Siwen? Is it the same when you pity me?"

Bai Xiaonan took a deep breath. This question was a bit difficult. "...When I pity you, it's like loving and protecting you. When I pity Dai Siwen, I want to...want to warm him."

Bai Weixi Nodding, "Cousin, I guess you like Dai Siwen, and Dai Siwen also likes you. You two can be together, why bother?" How could

Bai Xiaonan not be entangled, "Is this really a love? I'm more and more I'm getting more and more unsure."

Bai Weixi smiled, "Actually, it's very simple to verify whether you like him. If he wants to hold your hand or hug you, and you don't feel any resistance, it means you like him."

Bai Xiaonan didn't know What are you thinking about? There is no answer to this question.

After a while, she asked back: "Do you like Shentengler?"

Bai Weixi hissed. She liked Shentengler quite a lot, but it wasn't love. It wasn't that Shentengler was not good, but that she already liked him. Lost the ability to love.

"I think it's best to be friends. If I don't have powers and he has powers, I will live dependent on him and be good to him, but it's just to prevent myself from suffering. Maybe in the long years, if If he can continue as before, I will like him." "

But now we both have special abilities. No one needs to rely on the other, and no one needs to please the other. Working together as a team is a win-win situation, so I will not break this relationship. The situation is pretty good."

"But to be honest, when I saw Schentengler being eaten by a snake this morning, my mind suddenly went blank and I felt dizzy. This shows that I still care about us. Duan Youyi."

Bai Xiaonan also nodded, "It might be hypotension. Is there any medicine? Take some medicine."

Bai Weixi thought for a moment, "Yes, I remember I bought it, and I will take some after dinner tomorrow."

" Well, let's go out. This bed is hard and I'm not used to sleeping on it." Bai Xiaonan moved her body. She was used to soft mattresses.

Bai Weixi immediately pulled her out of the space, and the two of them lay on Bai Weixi's bed.

It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. There was a faint fragrance on Bai Xiaonan's body, which smelled very good. Bai Weixi slept peacefully that night.

The next morning, they were woken up by the "ding-ding" sound.

The two frowned and opened their phones.

It's only 4 o'clock in the morning.

"What kind of message are you sending in a villa!" Bai Weixi complained, "Isn't it uncle? He loves to wake people up early!"

Then she opened her eyes wide, and the messages from the owners group kept flashing.

"Isn't the Internet disconnected? Has the military repaired it?"

"Theoretically, that's the case." Bai Xiaonan said calmly.

Bai Weixi stretched out and began to look through the messages sent by everyone. Because there were too many messages, she did not look back.

【Finally there is an internet connection! Everyone, come and save us! We are imprisoned in A23! ]

[Sisters, hold on, my husband has already driven to the police officer! ]

[No, sister, thank you, we escaped! 】

【......good. ]

[Attention everyone: I am the Chief of Staff of the Military Department. The network, communications and circuits have been repaired and can be used at will. In addition, at 6 o'clock this morning, I went to the Baimeishan Cathedral on time to receive relief food, two kilograms per person. Also, in response to the above news, I would like to solemnly remind everyone to be careful not to be deceived! Go out together! If you have any questions, please contact the military department. The latest helpline is: 4008765. The couple above did the right thing. Let's learn from them! ]

After the chief of staff finished speaking, the news was pinned to the top.

There was a rush of replies from the ground floor, and they were of all kinds.

[It's scary to think about it... Let me tell you something. Yesterday I saw a man eating a man. It was a woman eating a man. It was in the back mountain. What should I do? From now on, I won't dare to dig up wild vegetable roots. ]

[Did you just see it? We have seen it a long time ago, please go out less! ]

[Long live! Long live! I love you Chief of Staff! Finally there is internet! Unexpectedly, I achieved freedom of traffic in the end of the world and could play games at will! 】

【Rainbow.JPG】

This one looks like someone who has not endured hardship. He is also stupid. Do you blatantly tell others that you have food at home? If it's an arms boss, just pretend she didn't say anything.

[Finally we have food again. Last time two of the three people in our family were sick, I went to explain myself and begged for a long time, but they only gave me my own food. ]

[That must be the case! How about if I say that ten members of my family are sick, can I be given an extra twenty pounds? ]

[Stop talking nonsense! Get in line now! 】

【Let's go, let's go! queue! ]

...

Bai Weixi turned off her phone and didn't look at it again, because she found something was missing.

It was especially quiet in my ears.

With her bare feet on the ground, she opened the blackout curtains and saw that the glass that had been covered with raindrops all year round was now clean. The sky outside was clear and blue, and the sun even came out. There were two large rainbows around the sun.

As beautiful as a dream.

"Cousin! The rain has stopped!" Bai Weixi shouted excitedly!

Bai Xiaonan was also very excited. He quickly got out of bed and walked to the window. The two of them just stared at the rainbow outside side by side, unable to bear to take their eyes away for a while.

"It's so beautiful. It's really stopped. It won't happen again, right?" Bai Xiaonan's voice was very soft and full of expectation.

Bai Weixi thought to herself, it won't rain, but there will be typhoons and blizzards!

This is just the calm before the storm.

She didn't say anything, just let Bai Xiaonan be happy for a while! Otherwise, what is the meaning of life?