7.

Terry

"meech c'mon man" I shouted as he grabbed my book and threw it out the window

"meech c'mon man" I shouted as he grabbed my book and threw it out the window. "You need to focus on these streets rather than them damn books".

"I can do both fuck bro" I was pissed it wasn't just a book it had all my work in it how in the hell I'm going to explain to my teacher about my work.

"Nigga, calm your ass down".

Meech didn't get it just because he decided to drop out of school two years ago doesn't mean I had to do it.

"You miss me being home?".

"A little why you moved out so fast".

"Rakim and Ashanti got into, she didn't like how he talked to her".

"Damn nigga you better not get her pregnant " I joked.

"Honestly I want to have a child with her but right now I want her to finish school first I don't want to raise our child and go to school" he replied.

Being in the dope game was easy because you made fast money but it was also a challenge you had motherfuckers that didn't like you cause you were making more money than them or you were stealing their corners.

See me I didn't play about my big brother I also had my gun ready for a nigga who wanted to try something but I could never use it since meech was a good talker and talked his way outta shit.

I worried about us getting caught or killed some day I told meech every day about it.

"Wassup meech"

"What's cracking"

"Wassup Terry".

"Wassup" I replied as we sat down at the table at the bar. The door opened up it was rakim.

"Bro wassup" I said dappin him.

"Nun much" he then dap meech.

We talked about business as usual on what's next for us. "I haven't got a call form Ashanti yet she still mad at me..."

"She is but I told her that you not mad anymore it was just in the heat in the moment for y'all me and Terry get into we may have a disagreement but we always come back, just get her sum time she'll call you".

"Don't have my lil sister in shit for real meech she's all I got".

"Man I love your sister I will protect her" he replied.

It crazy how meech fell in love with her so fast I had a slight crush on her when I first saw her at school but not anymore since my brother is with her.

Ashanti

"This place is nice" Ciara said as she sat on the couch looking around

"Thanks to meech" I said.

"This is to nice meech is balling damn.....rakim needs to step up nah I'm playing I'm happy for you meech is taking good care of you".

"Money wise I hate that he's gone so much" I told her.

The door unlocked meech entered inside. I got up and ran over to him hugging him. "Your home".

"I guess this is my clue to leave".

"Bye Cici" I told her.

"Bye" she waved and leaves out the door.

"Damn I see pizza and snacks you forgot about me huh?".

"If course not" I walked in the kitchen grabbed his plate out the microwave and handed to him. "Here" I kissed his cheek.

He begin stuffing his face as I took his coat and things in the room. I went in the bathroom turn the shower on and grabbed all his bath stuff placed it in the bathroom and clothes.

"Damn I love you girl".

"I love you to" I replied.

After he finished eating he went took a shower as I was laying in bed watching tv.

30 minutes later he came out with his PJ set on smelling good as ever he knows what to put on.

He lays next to me cuddling with me. "I'm tired" I softly rub his face. "Then go to sleep" I whispered.

He's such a big baby.....

"Goodnight love"

"Night" I replied kissing his cheek as he doze off to sleep.