54.

Demetrius big meech

"Aye man why would you ask some shit like that over the phone?" I questioned Blu as Ashanti passed me down some paper work to sign.

It wasn't about music either it was about shipping drugs. He knows damn well I don't like to do business over the phone!.

"My bad bro I forgot I swear man" he said.

"Ight".

"Man wassup when are we going to do work on my album it's like y'all are more focused on Jeezy ".

"My fault we'll head inside the studio you got some shit to work done?"

"You already know it".

"Babe I thought you was going with Jeezy today? He has an interview?".

"Oh shit I forgot we'll after" I told him.

He smacked his lips. "Man alright I'll holla at you later " he dapped me.

He left the office.

"Ion believe what he's saying- you need to be careful around him like seriously he knows you for a long time he knows you don't do any business over the phone".

"Yeah ion believe he did that on purpose".

"Babe you'll be surprised" she said.

"What do you need me to sign?"

"The stuff that's highlighted in yellow" she told me .

I sighed.

"Thank you" she said as she gathered all the papers as she turned around I smacked her ass. "Ow, Demetrius"

I bit my bottom lip and chuckled.

She leaves out the room my phone ringed answered the phone.

"What's cracking?"

"Meech I got into an accident" Jeezy said made me shot up from the chair. "What? You good bro?"

"Y-yeah I'm already my car got out of control"

"Where are you?"

"I'm at downtown plaza"

"I'm on the way"

I rushed out the office Ashanti saw me. "Jeezy got into accident".

"What?! Is he okay" she question.

"Yes but I'm finna go see him".

"Okay I'm coming" we left out the building going into my car.

After speeding I made it saw Jeezy talking to the police.

As we got out the car walked up to him the cop left us alone to talk .

"Oh my god are you okay?"

"Hell yeah" we looked over and saw his car under a tree. "Damn man I got an interview to do in 30 minutes "

"We don't have to go" I told him.

"Yes Jeezy it won't hurt to miss one if you have been in an accident " Ashanti said.

"Okay man....I need to go to the hospital my shoulder is hurting "

"We'd take you" I said.