64.

Ashanti

"You scared me baby what you doing up this late" meech questioned as I sat at the table in the dark sipping my glass of wine

He walks up to me tries to kiss but I end up leaning away. "C'mon I've had a long day I need my wife right now".

"Who you fucking with at the club?".

"Who I'm fucking? the only girl that I'm fucking is you" He replied I look away blinking my eyes as tears fell down he's such a big liar.

I know that bitch he's been telling with early today when terry told me that he's been cheating I went ahead did some spying and questioning his friends of course one of them snatched told on him that he's been messing with a bitch named angel. 

"I can't  with you anymore I've gave you chance after chance but you can control yourself.....why you can't keep your dick in your pants".

I then wipe my tears got myself together there's no point of crying when he's going to continue whay the fuck he wants to do.

I got up grabbed my wine glass left from the kitchen table.  "Where are you going where's my kids?'

"Don't worry about them just know I'm leaving my ride is coming in a few".

He followed me upstairs snatching away my suit case.  "Give me my shit back" I yelled. 

"Oh God I hate you" I walked out letting him have it I'll just go out and buy my own damn clothes!.

"Let me explain myself " 

"So you can come up with more lies no thank you" I took the ring off and thru it on the floor.

"Goodbye Demetrius " I walked out while he ran behind pulling my arm taking me back inside  pin me against the wall yelling at me.

"Just here me out!. Yes I'm fucking with angel but I don't like her she's someone that I unexpected fucked can't stop fucking she's just a girl who needs help trying to teach her the game" 

"She's repaying you with sex huh" I replied looking at him dead in the eyes.

"You get away with so much,  what if the tables were turned I was fucking with every nigga in town you wouldn't like that or maybe monty?!"

He punch the wall his hand going straight thru it scaring the hell outta me. "If you ever do that just know I'll fucking kill that nigga you must've forgot what I told you I will make your life miserable if you ever leave me".

"You think I'm scared of your threats get  out my face" I bump pass him.

I got yanked back by my hair. "Demetrius "  I said with a gasped. 

"You think I'm playing with you " He drag me on the floor going to the room my phone ringed he thru me on the bed but not hard.

He went to go answer my phone.

"Hey girl sorry I'm running late just got gas I'm on the way you got everything?'.

"This meech she's not going anywhere she's sleeping I laid her ass out, ci please stay out our business I know your trying to be a good friend and sister in law but that's not right on whay you doing you don't see me trying to instate on your relationship with rakim so please mind your business ight" He then hangs up the phone.

"You dead ass wrong for that" I told him.

"No you wrong for trying to mess up our family you wrong for bring a weak ass wife"

"Weak?! All those things you saying you're talking about yourself with your wack ass".

"Wack" he says as he slowly walk over to the bed.

"Demetrius flenory you're a wack ass motherfucker-" he grabbed me choking. "What the fuck you just say?'

"I- I can't, Demetrius " I beg as I lost oxygen. "Apologize"

"I'm sorry" I manged to get out he let go .

Kissing me while apologizing.

Demetrius has never put his hands on me so I'm shocked when he did it for the first time.

He kisses me as I layed back in the bed while tears fell down my cheek. He claimed on top of me taking off my clothes.

He kissed my chest and stomach making me moan even tho I didn't want to but he knew where the spots were to make me.

Fuck!.

I opened my legs forcing his head to go between my legs. I laid there with my eyes shut and hands griping the sheets.

I needed this i laid there enjoying the feeling but imagining that it was someone but couldn't cause every time I was moaning out his name his was loving it.

"Demetrius, yes right there ahhh God" I moaned.

Once I felt my orgasm coming I sat up and held his head as his tongue flicker my clit fast.

"Ohhh fuckkk" I moan as mu eyes rolled to the back my head.

My body jerk hard as my juices went in his mouth. 

He comes back up kissing me. "I love you don't you ever forget it' he says.