55.

Ashanti

"Go away!" Demetria said as meech and I stood outside of her bedroom door. "Honey what's wrong?" I questioned as meech tried to open the door.

"Demetria open up the door that's disrespectful of you locking the door on us" meech said.

We heard her cry. I being to worry even more.

"What the hell you did to my baby?" Meech asked me.

"Not a thing I could be asking you did you say something to her to hurt her feelings".

"Hell no I would never"

She unlock as we slowly opens it she was under the covers. "Demetria!, what's wrong?" Meech walk to the bed and sat on it pulling the covers back.

"Nothing leave me alone".

"It got to be if you're crying baby" I said.

"I'm getting bully okay".

"You getting bullied oh hell no" meech said.

She's getting bullied?! Demetria has always been a good student and a nice person so I'm surprised that she's getting bullied.

"I'm going to the school tomorrow- I'm talk to the principal... No one is gonna bully my child point blank period- she should've to deal with that in school " meech said as she wiped her face.

"Ion know why I always help them out with their work".

"Don't blame yourself they're just jealous of you that's all we're gonna solve it" I told her.

"Daddy used to get bullied too, because I never had what you had not perfect shoes, clothes...it hurt my feelings"

"What did you do?"

"Beat em up- but ion want you to do that get in trouble " he told her.

"But please....don't go to the school I don't want to seem like a punk".

"A punk, no way definitely not my demetria!" He tickles her making her giggle.

I smiled i felt a small tap on my leg I turn and look down saw lil meech. "I'm hungry".

"You hungry okay let's go find you something " Ieft out the room walked him down to the kitchen fixed him chicken tenders and macaroni.

He sat at the table eating his food.

_________

The girls at demetria school apologized in the principal office Demetrius and I was there to witness it too. "I accept your apology" she said.

After a mini talk with the principal they left went to the classroom.

"It's was a pleasure of speaking with you" meech said giving the principal hand shake. "Anytime Mr flenory" he replied.

We left out the building going inside his Benz. We headed to the shop to see how everything going on.

"I gotta go I gotta take care of something" meech said. "Aye ra you riding?"

"Yeah I'll be back ladies" They leave.

No kiss wow it must be really important!.

"Hi Ashanti"

"Hi Kimberly" I said as she walked back with a handful of clothes.

"Girl about time you came to the shop we miss your face" Ciara.

"Aww, I miss you girlys more" I replied.

Hours later meech came back. "Aye can I get y'all attention" meech said making all the girls look up.

"I'm taking y'all out tomorrow night"

"Really no way meech" Kim said smiling hard as ever. "Y'all deserve it and ain't nothing like a meech party ain't that's right baby-"

"That's right" I said smiling.

"Thanks meech"

"Yea thanks bro" Kim said.

"No problem" he replied.