16.

Ashanti

Meech moved me to a bigger house again I really love it but there are some things missing from friends, Hobby's just because meech shower me with money and gift doesn't mean I'm satisfied

When I was in high school I had things to do but for the past few years I've been depressed. Ciara and I doesn't hang out as much since she had rakim jr as for big Ra he's been home helping her with jr.

I took a few hundred out the safe and grabbed my purse and keys left out the house going inside my Toyota drive to the hair store.

I parked my car and went inside. "Hello" Chen the hair owner said as she was helping a girl I've known for a few months now.

"Hi, I came by to get some of your body oli"

"Oh go help yourself but wait minute can you explain to her that she'll look good with this bob wig". I walked up look at the wig on the mannequin.

"Yeah it's cute you should get it".

"You think gosh I don't want to get I might look ugly"

"No you're not trust me".

"Alright....-"

"I'm Ashanti by the way"

"Trina" we shook hands.

She seems like a sweet girl.

She went and got the wig I stood behind her and waited to get ringed up.

On the way to my car she stopped me. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but I haven't seen you around here before".

"Well that's because I'm new here my brother and I just moved here a few months ago"

"Oh okay we should hang out sometime"

"Okay" we got each other numbers. "As a matter of fact come by my house and hang with me and my friends I'll tell you the address".

"Okay thanks" I smiled going into my car.

Wow I just made a friend.

To be continued the next chapter is going to be longer more drama otw !