18.

Ashanti

I woke up with a big ring on my finger I screamed to the top of my lungs

"Demetrius!" He came in as he brushed his teeth. "What is this?"

"A ring I came in late last night up" he left and came back with a towel as he wiped his mouth.

"I wanted to propose to you but you were sleeping so instead I slipped on your finger"

I took it off and helped it over for him so he can do it now he noticed and walked over and bent down one knee.

"Ashanti from the first day I met you I knew I had to have you- you make me feel like I can do anything- oh fuck" he breaks down I held his face. "I love I don't know if I'll ever lose you".

"You won't I love you too".

"Will you marry me?".

"Yes I will Demetrius " he placed the ring on my finger.

We then kissed.

I called everyone and told them I was engaged to meech they were happy for me they know how much I love and care for him.

~

Rakim

"What If she's making a huge mistake- c".

"I don't think she is both are in love she's happy that's all that matters babe" Ciara replied as she held Jr in her Arms.

"Disagree on this one you know how meech is that's my boy and everything this is a big step I can't with this one hell he didn't ask me if he could marry her".

"I know babe but if she's happy so be it".

Nah I can't let this fly bye.

I sat down and nodded my head.

I'm Holla at him about this one.