25. Party A and Party B

Third Person POV :

Jungkook came back to his senses after being a few minutes in Jimin's comforting embrace. He immediately dashed out of the room and rushed to Taehyung, feeling a sudden need to see the younger.

Once he was at the bedroom door, he halted briefly, taking a look at the younger sitting on the bed so concentrated on a book, probably a story book written by himself. He walked to the other in long strides and immediately engulfed him in a bone crushing hug almost unable to breath.

"Hyung…" The confused boy somehow let out in a low voice. Jungkook pulled back from the hug cupping the face of the clueless boy, he hastily started kissing the younger all over the face. His actions caught Taehyung off guard, but yet didn't fail to gain melodious giggles from the boy.

The older again hugged him only to wipe away his own tears that finally found their way out before facing the other again. But his red and puffy eyes gave away.

"Hyung…why are you crying?" He asked in a small voice to which Jungkook tried to laugh which only came out as a sad chuckle. "Nothing, bub. I'm...I'm just kinda sad that you are mad at me and not talking to me." The latter came up with the most convincing excuse.

"I'm sorry, hyung…I will never do it again." Jungkook smiled at those words and was about to peck the younger on his forehead again but restrained himself from doing so. The thoughts of Taehyung not liking it running in the back of his head.

"Dumbo…" Taehyung muttered and Jungkook looked at him confusedly. "I'm not angry at you, hyung. I was just...just..." He didn't want to confess his thoughts to the other so he instead settled with a peck on Jungkook's cheek which brought him a huge relief, but still his eyes widened comically.

Taehyung giggled at the older boy's funny reaction. "You are really a dumbo hyung."

"Oh, really?" Jungkook smirked and started to tickle the younger. The younger fell back on the bed giggling, trying to free himself from the sweet painful torture and begging him to stop.

Those giggles sort of eased the pain Jungkook felt after watching the video. He can't even imagine what Taehyung must have gone through if that person tagged the video as just a teaser.

****⚠️WARNING ⚠️****
Violence and Mention Of Self Harm

It's a video of a boy around 10 years old, who was tied in the air upside down by his legs who was trying to gasp for oxygen. He was trying to beg the person in front of him desperately to spare him but unable to do it as he was in no state to speak. He was being drowned in the water below him from time to time with the booming growls of someone.

"You didn't learn your lesson properly, did you? The next time you try to escape...no no, you will never try to escape after this…you hear me?"

It was followed by a blank screen but horrified screams of a teenage boy can be heard whom they figured to be Taehyung. He was begging them to leave him and screaming that it was hurting.

Then added a video where the same boy but a bit older than the one in the previous clip, trying to hang himself, then the clips of the same boy going through severe panic attacks with no one around to comfort him in those four walls except for his own hands hugging himself tightly and waking up in the middle of the night several times.

Lastly, there was the Taehyung, who looks like in his late teens and the one that is closer to present Taehyung, with his eyes empty looking into void and face full of bruises hugging his knees sitting at the corner of a room.

In that short video, they saw Taehyung growing up from almost 9 years to 20 years all alone enduring the brutal torture and loneliness. His futile attempts to escape the hell, then giving up and begging them to leave him, later trying to leave the world so he can be free from all the torments, finally giving it up too and accepting his fate. His countless panic attacks and endless nightmares.