Epilogue

"One thing to be said about Beckett is he went down with his ship."

The once again human looking crew had been going over the events of the battle ever since it had happened. Once the Flying Dutchman emerged from the water again with its new captain, they had switched sides. After both the Dutchman and the Pearl tore through the Endeavor, effectively erraticating the East India Trading Company and Cutler Beckett, the rest of the fleet, well, fled.

"I do hope you aren't falling down on your duties? The Captain wouldn't be pleased." To say Bootstrap wasn't a little proud of his son would be a lie. And though he felt sorry for Will, not being able to be with his now wife Elizabeth anymore, he was selfishly happy to have his son in his life again.

And Will is an excellent ferrier of souls.

"Mr. Turner." The familiar voice calls to him in a playful manner. Bootstrap glances up to see Will, who looks like he belongs, leaning against the wheel of the ship with the sun behind him.

"Aye, captain?"

"Return to your post." He smiles playfully.

"Aye, captain." Boostrap laughs as he steps away, back to his post.

Only stopping when he catches a glimpse of a paper corner, lost under a crate. He bends down and carefully pulls it from its hiding spot. Revealing an almost finished portrait of Koleniko. And his smile fades.

Bootstrap can't help but feel as if he found one child, and lost another.

____END____