The Long Car Trip Discussions

The group all entered the limousine and took their seats. One of the soldiers took the driver's seat. Another soldier sat in the passenger's seat across from the driver. Gun at the ready.

Duke Aym was about to enter, but Azdizen put out her hand to stop him.

Aym: What? What issss thisss? 

Azdizen: You made Hiram blow open that door. You almost got a bunch of Camio's guys killed. I told you not to blow the door open. So you also disobeyed my orders. You're finding your own way to Bael's palace.

Aym: But that'ssss- 

Azdizen: And stop talking to me with your snake head! I don't like it! 

 Aym's serpentine head morphed into that of a domestic cat. 

Azdizen: ...Fuck you. 

Azdizen slammed the door closed.

Azdizen: Alright! We're good! Let's go!

Stolas leaned over to the window to the front of the limo and whispered to the driver.

Stolas: Please, do take your time. If you understand my meaning, soldier. 

Driving soldier: I do, your majesty.

The car began moving along at a steady pace.

Octavia: Uh, hey. Azdizen, was it? Have I met you before?

Azdizen: Probably when you were a little chicken nugget, but yeah.

Stolas stifled a laugh.

Azdizen: I probably said you were adorable, you probably just stared at me, and nothing of value was gained for you that day.

Octavia: Camio called you "kingsdottir." I assume you're not one of the original 72.

Azdizen: Yep.

Octavia: Kingsdottir means daughter of a king, right? 

Azdizen: Yep again. 

Octavia: Well then which king is your father? 

Azdizen: My old man is His Majesty, King Beleth of the Ars Goetia. Tooter of horns. Biter of Ham.

Octavia: What does that even... Oh, wait. You're a higher rank than me. 

Azdizen: I know what you're thinking. Don't. Don't bother with the proper titlege.

Camio: Wait, but you told me- 

Azdizen: I expect it from you because you're old.

Camio: Oh. I see. 

Azdizen: I see? 

Camio sighed. 

Camio: I see, niece kingsdottir.

Loona: Wait, so, if you're the daughter of a king, why aren't you a princess? 

Azdizen pointed at Octavia. 

Moxxie: Yes, because there's already a lower r- 

Azdizen: Dude, I think I explained it just fine.

Moxxie: Sorry, your highness.

Azdizen: Damn, you're old. 

Moxxie: But you... how am I- 

Azdizen: Don't think about it too much.

Blitzo: Never ask Moxxie to not think. He can't do it.