⚔️ This Ends Now ⚔️

The Ninja were paving a way for Lloyd and I to get to Stone and Garmadon. Kicking and shooting Crystal Warriors around the place. Lloyd pulled me by my hand to the top of Borg tower and we climbed the stairs. Apparently the top of this building in the most common war place for villains. 

When we were near the top, Lloyd stopped and said this, 'Listen carefully. We have to switch our powers for this. They don't know we can do that so it'll be ways for us to get them down a bit.' He said staring deep into my eyes. I nodded. 

We increased our speed and were soon at the top of the tower eyeing them. 

'Welcome.' Garmadon said. 

'Now, that you're here how about we finish what we started?' Stone sneered. 

'Pleasure.' I said. Me and Lloyd grabbed hands and let our elemental energy flow through our fingers. Once we finished exchanging powers, I shot a ray of green energy at Stone while Lloyd shot a ray of light at Garmadon. 

'What?! This is impossible!' Stone yelled. 

'Oh, anything is possible when it comes to us. 'Cause ninja never quit!' I suddenly felt this huge amount of anger in me and shot something like a mix of my powers and Lloyd's at her. She immediately fell to the ground. Garmadon stared at her and then turned to me anger on his face. 

Lloyd jumped in front of me and did the same thing. Now both of them were on the floor completely done. At least we thought they were... 

They got up slowly and we drew our swords and looked at each other. Garmadon now looked completely different and Stone did too. 

Lloyd gasped. 'What?' I asked worried. 'They're in Oni form. We have got to get our Oni side out and I for one am horrible in it.' He said. I placed a hand on his shoulder. 

'We both Oni and Dragon. We can do this. Can dragon from defeat them?' I asked. 

'Only if the others are with us. And they're not.' 

'Then we're both going into Oni.' I said. He smiled at me. I glanced down at the battle below us and saw on of the Crystal Warriors slamming Cole down so hard cracks were seen in the earth. He wasn't moving. At all. 

That did it. No one hurts my brother like that. I looked at Garmadon and Stone and I felt even more anger in me. I looked at Lloyd and saw his eyes turn purple. He saw something too. Kai's as motionless on the floor. We looked at each again and nodded.  

I let the anger consume me and saw my sword turn purple. That was it. 

I ran at Stone and rammed my sword into her. Se was turning to push back but failed. I kicked her and she flew into a huge stone nearby. I shot a purple ball at her and she fell back down motionless. That's what you get for hurting my brother. 

Then I snapped. My sword was yellow again and Stone was still motionless. I was panting so hard that I had to use so much energy to look at Lloyd. He was in the same state as me. 

Garmadon was motionless on the floor as well. Then something happened. Both of them rose up the air something golden surrounding them. It engulfed and they fell down. Garmadon was back in his old form and my mom was too. I gasped weakly. 

'M-mom?' I spluttered. She got to her feet and looked at me with those eyes of her. 

'Mom!' I said and ran to hug her. I started to cry. She stormed my hair and pulled me away. 

'I missed you.' I said 

'You became so beautiful.' She said rubbing my cheek. She motioned to Lloyd and asked, 'Who's he?' She smirked. 

I blushed. 'My boyfr- fiancée.' I said realising Lloyd and I were now engaged. 

He was hugging Garmadon and apparently he asked the same question. 

'We did it.' I said smiling. He smiled back. He came to hug me and said hello to my mom. 

'Good to met you too.' She said politely. I smiled. We all went down to the battle down and saw that it had ended as soon as they were engulfed in the golden ball. Cole was talking to Vania and stopped when he saw mom. He gasped. I could see tears in his eyes. 

'Cole.' She said sweetly spreading her arm so he could hug her. He ran at top speed snd jumped on her crying. 

'I missed you so much.' He said. She smiled. 

'How's Lou?' She asked. 

'Dad's alright.' I said. She smiled and pulled us on for a hug again. 

'Now Cole, your sister's already engaged when will you get a girlfriend?' Mom asked. I giggled and Cole blushed. 

Eleanor came up from her the rubble of her bakery and Cole called her over. 

'Mom, this is Eleanor. My girlfriend.' He said side hugging her. 

'Seems like my babies have grown up.' She smiled proudly. 

'We're not babies!' I said. 

'You'll always be my babies.' She said. We went back to the Monastery as a family and Nya immediately said we need to start the wedding planning. 

'What an adventure.' I sighed plonking onto our bed. 

'I know right?' Lloyd said sitting down next to me. 

'I can't wait for the wedding.' he said lying down and facing me. I giggled. 

'When do you think it should be?' He asked me. I thought for a moment. 'How about October 20th?' I said. 

'The day we first met, huh?' He said. 

'It'll be our first meeting together anniversary and our wedding anniversary.' I said. 

'October 20th it is.' He said we fell asleep hugging each other.