Spain 🇪🇸

Who knew that when a Nindroid said that someplace was nearest, they meant the nearest place 4000-7000 kilometers from Ninjago?

Poor Pix. 

Anyways, enough of my mental, and life issues. 

'How's Spain like Jay?' I asked joining the rest of the team in the lounge of the Bounty. 

'Well, it's fun. Lots of festivals. The people are really nice, and the nature there is amazing for ninja training.' Jay said counting off with his fingers. 

'Sounds awesome!' Kai yelled. 

'Do you have any family there? Or friends?' Cole asked. 

'No, not really. I was born here and spent 5 years living in Spain with my mom and dad. Then we moved to Ninjago. We visited during the holidays. Mainly to see Grandma Walker. But then she died 7 years ago. So... no.' Jay said incredibly fast. 

Thank god, I can understand what that young man says. 

The others however did not. 

'What'd he say?' Kai asked me. They knew I was the only person who could understand what Jay says no matter how fast he says it. And that makes me proud. 

I sighed and explained everything to the others. They all said 'oh' simultaneously. 

'Do I really speak that fast?' Jay asked. 

'Being the Master of lightning, yes. You speak very fast.' Lloyd said. 

'Come to think of it, we all have something related to our elemental powers in us.' Zane said. We all have him with a confused look. 

And mine was a seriously confused one.

'Kai is a hotshot, Nya is calm, I am cool, Cole has the build of a giant, Jay has a mouth as fast as lightning, Chloe is always shining, and Lloyd always has energy.' Zane explained. 

'How did we never know that?' Cole asked dumbstruck. 

'Maybe because you're a boulder brain.' I said slapping my hand against the back of his head, 

'Ow!' He fake yelled. And he put on a fake pouty baby face. 

'Come on, that did not hurt. You have the build of a giant remember?' I said slapping my forehead. 

'We are approaching Granada. One of the biggest cities in Spain.' PIXAL said through the speakers. 

'Perfect! My birth father has a mansion outside the city!' Jay yelled. Which caught us a bit off guard. 

'Aaah!' I yelled. 

'Jay Walker, don't you ever yell out without telling us like that ever again.' I said pointing a warning finger at him. 

'Yes, captain.' Jay said saluting. 

I sighed. He could be really stupid at times. 

'At ease.' I said. 

He went back to his ordinary crazy bubbly self and was now running up to the Bridge. 

Yay. 

We followed him and found him staring down the rails and his mouth was stretched out in a wide smile. Nya went to see what he was smiling at and her mouth fell down to the floor. 

'Guys, you have to see this.' she said. 

'See what?' Kai asked. 

'This.' Nya said pointing down to a huge house with a freshly mown lawn and huge walls.