part 24

Neetika got ready in a blue anarkali with silver jhumkas and matching bangles on either hands. But her outfit was not what made her beautiful, it was her wide, ear-to-ear smile that was making her face glow.

Akansh was seeing how excitedly Neetika was pacing around the room, packing a small bag for Prince's necessities so that they don't have to rush to their room for every minute thing.

"Everything's done. " She clapped her hands and turned to wake up Prince, but her mouth left wide opened. "You are still sleeping? Please get ready fast, we need to go. " She pleaded, suppressing the urge to drag Akansh till bathroom and lock him there.

"We will be in home only, Neetika. Why putting so much efforts to be in home itself? " Akansh told amusedly, knowing the question will irk her. But to his dismay, Neetika was really in a very good mood.

"But we will click so many pictures and make videos, so that Prince can see them later and remember how lucky he was in his childhood right? " She told dreamily and picked up the sleeping baby and caressed his head.

"He will always be lucky, he doesn't need these photos or videos to know that. I'm there to remind him that he is an angel, a sweetie pie. "

"Yes, but he will not have all this after he and I move out. So he has to be happy with what he got in past. " Her statement made Akansh frowned.

"Move out? "

"Yes, we won't be a burden forever on you. After things go smooth, Prince and I will settle somewhere else, as decided."

"You guys are not a burden. " He spoke meekly and left to the bathroom, taking his clothes.

"If you can, please bathe Prince with yourself as well. I will make his breakfast till then. " She shouted and Akansh answered in affirmation. He came out and took the baby, before going to bathroom again.

"Please do it properly, and don't let him play with bubbles much. He takes it in his mouth. " She instructed before Akansh had disappeared.

Neetika started preparing some light snacks for themselves and the family after she was done preparing Prince's food. But Akansh still did not come down with Prince.

She knew the two would be busy in playing with water and bubbles, and made a note to scold both of them. Before she could proceed to her room, Vaani came inside the kitchen, surprised to see Neetika so early in the morning.

"What's the matter, you are glowing like a moon today? " She playfully asked and Neetika smiled, telling her how Akansh was taking her and prince to the other side of the mansion.

"You also come with us. Dad is going with his friends, you will get bore alone. " Neetika suggested and Vaani chuckled shaking her head.

"Akansh and you must have some quality time together so that my baby can get a sibling. " She told, making Neetika awkward. The latter made an excuse and left to their bedroom.

As expected, she could hear loud giggles and laughs from the bathroom and she pushed the doors open, after knocking it twice.

"You both can never listen me. I clearly instructed to not play so much in water, but no. You guys are stubborn. " She narrowed her eyes at Akansh who discreetly tried to pick Prince and clean him.

"I.. I was done bathing. But Prince wanted to play some more. " Akansh tried to defend herself but only got a glare in return.

"He said and you agreed. " She mocked. "Ek din bolega chand laane ko, toh voh bhi le aana."

"Chand kya, puri duniya le aaunga mai apne bacche ke liye. You do not need to worry. "

"I do. Because it will always be me who will hear his tantrums and pacify him." She said it in sarcasm. But Akansh felt a sting, thinking she was talking about his absence in Prince's future.