part 21

"You can come in, Neetika. " Akansh shouted from the bed, seeing Neetika from the mirror. She was fidgeting her dupatta and was perplexed if she should enter his room or not.

Getting his permission, Neetika took a breath before stepping inside. She passed a smile that was filled with nervousness and apprehension. Akansh understood her hesitation, and stood up from the bed.

Akansh locked the doors of the bedroom and motioned Neetika to sit on the bed. She nodded, but did not sat. Sighing, he dragged her to the bed and made her sit, kneeling before her.

He took her hand in his, and looked at her dark brown eyes. "Calm down. " The two mere words and a full smile, was enough for Neetika to relax her body.

"It will be difficult, but we can manage it. You own the bed, while I'll take couch, okay? Take this room as yours, do anything you want. I will not meddle in your things, okay? " After each question, Akansh took a pause and gave a smile, that led her to nod her head.

Akansh took a pillow from the bed and sat on the couch with it. It was then Neetika registered his words and understood them.

"I'll take the couch, you.. be on bed. " She shuttered when he frowned at her.

"You just agreed with me, now you cannot oppose it. " Akansh was flabbergasted, thinking about the mood swing that Neetika showed.

"When did I agree? " She asked, shockingly. "How can I agree with you taking the couch and me, the bed? That too in your room? "

"You nodded your head in a yes. That means agreed! "

"No, I didn't. "

Akansh ran his fingers through his hair, and looked at Neetika. "Next time you will answer me in words, understood? " She nodded her head and he passed her a glare.

"Ye.. Yes. "

"Good, and there is no negotiation in this matter. I'll take the couch, that's it." His announcement held no place for opposition and he continued to tell her about the room and showed her where she can keep her clothes and other things.

____

"Suniye.. " Neetika pushed the doors open of their room, and was about to tell Akansh that the dinner was ready and Vani was calling him down.

But she stopped, finding Akansh sleeping on the couch and Prince was laying over his chest. But Prince was wide awake and was smooching in Akansh's face.

She came near them and a giggle left her lips, seeing the baby's saliva all over Akansh's face. "Prince.. " She tried to sound strict to Prince, but the latter knew how to tackle this situation.

He gave his best smile and sucked his finger. When Neetika still continued to glare at him, he closed his eyes and acted to sleep on Akansh. Seeing his drama, Neetika chuckled and took him in her arms. She smacked his butt lightly and the baby giggled, hugging his mother.

She further went ahead to wake up Akansh but seeing his saliva-filled face, she took her dupatta and started wiping his face carefully.

Feeling something rough on his face, Akansh opened his eyes slowly, which went wide seeing her so close to him. "What are you doing? "

She mentally smirked and tried to take a small revenge. "Kala jaadu.. " She whispered and cleaned his face in a slow speed.

"Neetika.. " Akansh was not awake fully, he was still drowsy and was believing what was happening.

"Neetika nahi.. Manjulika. " She gave a devilish smirk and Akansh gulped. His reactions were trickling her to scare him more.

"Bs thori der aur, phir aap mere vash me honge.. " She traced his face in the air and closed her eyes, mumbling the fake chants.