part 30

Neetika could not understand what her next step should be. Her son was crying inconsolably while Akansh was wiping his own tears.

Before she could pick up Prince, Akansh lifted him in his arms and clutched him to his chest. It amazed her how Prince stopped crying and was looking at his father with wide eyes, his own eyes were moist.

"Neetika.. Pl.. Please bring his food. .. He must be hungry. " His voice cracked but he managed to send Neetika away.

After the doors of the room were closed and only he and his Prince were in the room, Akansh looked at Prince and chased a kiss on his cheek.

"You are my life, my everything. How will I live after you leave me, huh? Answer me, my Prince. " He complained to the baby who could not understand anything except for the fact that his father was sad.

Tears started streaming down his cheeks as he started kissing the baby's face as if it was the most precious treasure. And it was.

When Prince giggled, feeling tickled by his father's subtle beard, Akansh too chuckled and started nuzzling more to his baby.

"Chand ka tukda ho tum mere, meri aakho ka taara. Please mujhse kabhi dur na jaana, Mai jeete jee mar jaunga. Aadat ho gyi hai tumhari or tumhari mumma ki, thora reham kar lena iss bechare par. " Akansh mumbled to his son, not knowing the tsunami he was causing to the other fragile heart who was listening him from the door.

'Matlab inhe bhi humari aadat ho gayi?' Neetika wandered and then shook her thought.

'Nahi, ye aadatein badal jaati hain samay ke sath. Humara or inka koi mel nahi, ye aasman hain or Mai voh tukda zameen ka Jo inhe sirf dur se nihaar sakta hai. Kabhi inke saath apni duniya nahi basa sakta. '

She knocked the room lightly to mark her presence and then entered the room. She sat on the other side of the bed and kept the baby food on the side table.

Neetika widened her arms and looked at Prince motioning him to come to her with a wide smile. Prince looked at him and then to her opened arms before jumping in happiness.

Neetika comprehended that he will try to jump out of Akansh's arms but, instead, Prince turned his face away and hugged his father tightly. Giving a sloppy kiss on the crook of his neck.

Akansh laughed at the shocking expression of Neetika and laid back on the bed, shifting Prince to completely lay over him.

"This little boy is getting too spoiled. He likes to play a lot of games with his mumma, right? Wait now.. " Neetika playfully scolded the baby and started pulling the baby in her arms.

"Aiyaaiuaaya.. " The baby screamed joyfully, tightening his hold on Akansh while the latter too turned away, guarding his son.

"Leave him, Akansh, Today I will show him what happens when you play with your mom. " Neetika tried to tickle the baby from behind but Akansh was stopping her from his back.

"Look he is laughing at my expense. Akansh I asked you to leave him na. " She complained childishly and Akansh shook his head.

"He wants to be with his papa, what is the problem. Why are you troubling him? " Akansh complained back and Neetika sat straight, narrowing her eyes at the duo who were enjoying the playful banter.

"You both are same, I am not going to talk with any of you. Here is the food, eat by your papa or by yourself, I just don't care. " Neetika twisted her mouth and crossed her arms, sitting like a small kid who was cutely angry.

"Arghh.. " She frustraredly screamed when the two were still looking at her like she was a cartoon and covered herself with blanked before laying down.

"Don't talk to me, ever again. " She yelled from inside and waited for their next move. She wanted to deny the curiosity in her heart but it was painfully joyous.

"Ok mumma. " The childish voice of Akansh ranged, and her heart fluttered in an unknown feeling.

She heard the clicking of vessels and the voices when Akansh was feeding the baby. She could hear the giggles and laughter, making her curse herself.

She knows that she will leave them soon and there is no power that can give her these moments again. She can never be so happy as she is, in this time period. And instead of grieving about the future, she wanted to enjoy her present.

Now she regretted to act like she was upset from them and missing the moment where they could have enjoyed together. As a family.

Just when she was about to drift in her sleep, she felt small hands crawling on her back and she bit her lip to control the smile.

"Mummaaaa.. " Akansh imitated Prince and Neetika giggled before pulling the baby in her arms and covering him with her body. The baby laughed at her mother and rested his head on her chest.

"Mummaaa.. " Akansh imitated again and Neetika turned to see him with furrowed eyebrows which went wide with his next move.

Akansh had launched himself over them and the three screamed in happiness as he started tickling both of their waist.

"Akansh.. St.. Stop.. Please.. " She pleaded but Akansh shook her head.

"You were never going to talk with us, right. Don't talk then.. " He tickled her more.

"Akanshhhhh.. Please, sl.. Slow down. It's hu.. Hurting. " Tears left her eyes but her lips were curved up, giving in that she was equally enjoying this.

"You both are same, I am not going to talk with you both, ever again. " He mimicked her and she cried in happiness.

_______