Called By The Principal

Jungkook's POV
I was walking to my next class with my bff Taehyung, after a short break.... Well, I'm a bad boy in this school. To my Daddy too😏😏😏😏 I'm his bad bunny boy.... When I was a kid, people use to bully and hurt me the way toooooo bad. They called me with names, bet me up badly, accused me for something which I didn't even think of doing.... Each and every time this happened, I had Taehyung to give me shoulder and support.... If they want me to suffer, as I'm a good boy.... Then I would better be a bad boy....

Anyways, I was walking. Suddenly I was being pushed onto the floor and I felt a strong kick in my stomach. I groaned due to the pain, I looked up only to see the B*tch of the school....

Rosé....

Oh! See!!! The ugly f@g which stole my Jimin oppa from me, with his f!lthy tricks has arrived! She and flipped her hair

Oh! See!!! The ugly f@g which stole my Jimin oppa from me, with his f!lthy tricks has arrived! She and flipped her hair. I sighed in irritation....

I stood up and glared at her angrily... OOOHHH, my outfit.... See!!!

Seriously!? What kind of outfit is that !? Instead of wearing it, she can even come all n@ked

The fvck you want!!!?? I yelled at her. She gasped dramatically and said...

You dare to raise your voice at me!? YOU FVCKING WH0RE!!!??? She pushed me very very harshly that my head hardly hitted on the wall causing me a immense pain....

WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE!!!??? The principal yelled from behind.

That b!tch said, Papa. You know nah! I loved Jimin soooo much. But this fvcking f@g stole him from me.... Everyone in the school knows that I'm your lovely daughter, but still he raised his voice at me...

I shaked my head in unbelievableness...
The principal gripped my collar and yelled at me saying, I want to meet your parents! Anyone! But I want to meet them with in a hour!!! ...

I just nodded my head with a cold stare. With that he left from there with rose. I sighed and looked at Tae, who stood there with a 😱😱😱face...

K-Kookie.... Already, one time J-Jimin literally fvcked you to death just for not completing your homework on time.... And if he hears about this....
Tae said. He's right! I wasn't able to even walk for a MONTH! And I bleeded badly!!! He didn't even stop for atleast a second when I shouted the safe word for literally 10,000 times!!!

I took my phone out from my pocket with a shaky hand. I hesitated but dialed 'his' number.... AHHH!!! MY HEAD IS HURTING LIKE HELL!!!

Hello?... He said with the usual cold voice....

H-hyung.... I-I want you to come to my school for a-a me-meeting.... I said with a shaky voice and gulped audibly...

What did you do? He asked....

But I-

What. Did. You. Do? He asked. I was clearly able to feel that he was Clenching his jaw tightly....

I did nothing! It's not my fault at all!! It's my bully- I realized that I really fvcked up.... He clearly told me to inform him that if I had any bully... I looked at Tae, who had a horrified face and mouthed
" You really fvcked up " .....

Then I noticed that the call was already ended....

15 mins later👍👍

I was currently in front of the principal's office with hell like fear inside me... And Tae sat on a chair... Suddenly we heard a loud foot steps breaking the silence in the corridor.... I looked at Tae who had a 🤯 face.

Jimin came there with a angry face

Jimin came there with a angry face.... JESUS HELP YOUR CHILD!!! SAVE MEE!!!

Didn't I tell you not to be a troublemaker, bunny? He asked with his deep voice, sending shivers down my spine...

B-But it wasn't my mistake at all!! I said with a puppy eyes and pout which was his 100% weakness point....

He lifted his hand and placed it on my back head. I hissed loudly in pain. He frowned and looked at his hand, which was now covered in MY blood.... He clenched his jaws and looked at me.

Go to the nurse room, baby... I'll talk to the principal... He said. I nodded weakly.
With that I went to the nurse room with Taehyung....

To be Continued.....