Betrayed

#this is what happens when you leave a story too long it will basically be  a mess, storyline and name  as wwll :p

Dimitry did not want to be in that living room with Isaac . The other men, he did  not care much, but .....Isaac. The man that had saved his lives more than once, his boss, his mentor, his brother. Was he scared?.....YES, yes he was but it was not the fear of being shouted at , or being beaten by him  or being killed by him. No.....No this was something  far worse which Dimitri never thought off before....Feeling Elijah  tremble beside him, he could guess that she was feeling the same...

Yohan put a hand on his brother trying to soothe his anger but was roughly shaken off. Yohan  steped closer and clutch his brothers' arm. Afraid that he would do something he would regret. 

Isaac's eyes never left the two figures in front of him. 

"How?" He hissed ignoring Yohan. 

Dimitri bluttered out  that he had intercepted a criminal network and posted decoy interpol  APB alert on Yohan and his family. It seems  that the family members of the dead politicians case has put a hit of $ 10 million each on him and his niece. Dimitri had also posted out in their computer attaching a qr code  where they can gather further information on the bounty . The purpose of the Qr is easy  asses to the reward should any of the criminals got the job done This allows them  to create a virus to jump into their telecommunication network and monitor any communication  

.

For safety measures Dimitri and Elijah had tagged the networks that they had sent out,  monitoring the phone communication  to ensure that everything was under control. Dimitri realise how vast the criminal online network is , the more it spread the easier they can be detected and they lose their tracking on the criminals. They were able to tap in on the message sent out  from their handphone. Key word was control, to keep it at a certain margin and not let the information  spread  any further until it would spread like fire and interpol or other government security would be in the picture.Tapping on  his knowledge  with cable network and sattelite system, Dimitri was able to contain the information  targeting down to 10 leads. Any leakage is easily intercepted by Elijah creating a virus that eats up on the information outside of their bubble .The virus was just a minor system glitch  that stalls for a milisecond, whereby users would only see a garbage spam. Courtesy of Dimitri. 

Elijah and Dimitri watched in awe how fast the little dotes spread in their digital map. 

"We got our hunters."said Elijah. 

Elijah knew that petty  criminals or amateur hitman would not attract her father .No , these had to be hardcore criminals, mafia mobs , yakuza and assasins.The ones that would be crazy enough to against Yohan. 

A contract was made on Yohan's and Elijah's head. Amount was $10  Million each. Both Dimitri and Elijah had no contact on the killers and everything was done anonimously.To make it legitimate,  first $ 10 million was tranfered once the contract  was agreed.

Elijah asked Dimitri would they not question the hit. Dimitri shrugged his shoulder, who did not want to kill Yogan if they knew he was alive

It was Dimitri 's job  to  alert Isaac the danger and bring him to Switzerland. 

Like lightning Isaac's hand grasp Dimitri's neck pulling the young man closer to him. His eyes were cold staring at Dimitri, applying more pressure to his grasp in anger , choking the man. 

"You betrayed me," Isaac hissed in anger.  Dimitri tried helplessly to break free.ElIjah was screaming him to stop. 

Yohan manage to break Isaac's hold on Dimitri, and the two  of them got into a scuffle , with Isaac throwing punches to  Yohan who was trying to block it.  Isaac was strong and fast , a d motivated by rage  he manage to land the punches on Yohan's face and abdomen. 

Gaon was surprise why Yohan was not retaliating? 

Yohan moved backwards trying to block the blows and lost his footing, falling to the floor on his back. Isaac did not stop, he still continued punching even though Gaon and Lawyer Ko was trying to  pull him  off Yohan. 

The man was a beast , it was if he was surging all his anger on Yohan.He manange to fight Gaon and Lawyer Ko off , continuing on in a fit in anger. 

Isaac's head was hurting.He kept hearing buzzing noise. The images  kept changing from present  to the past, he could see his captures when he was  imprisoned by Sun Ah , then it shifted to the images of the assasins targeting his family , in a blur he could make out  Yohan. Confused but enraged,  he roared and kept hitting. Not realizing that  Yohan was injured underneath him. 

A female figure was trying to pull him away. He turned and saw that the figure was Sun Ah.. Enraged he grabed her small neck , choking it , he wanted  to see the life drained out of this wicked evil, devil! 

Softly , he heard the word Papa. And thats when something hard hit him on the head.

Dazed, Isaac looked at his surrounding , realising that he was in his living room. Gaon was standing above him with a broken chair in his hands. Yohan was sitting up with his face bloodied while Elijah lying on the floor , touching her neck , gasping for air, a distraught  Dimitri was comforting her.

Everyone was looking at him. Shaken, had he done all of this?Isaac shook his head trying to stay focus.  He could see tears in Elijah's eyes. Was.....was , she afraid of him ? Oh god, if Gaon had not hit him, he would have killed Elijah! 

Isaac felt something in his left hand. He looked at it and saw a necklace, as he opened his grasp, there on his palm was a cross. He must have grabed it from her neck. 

Flashes of the time  when he was younger  talking to a  boy.He had put it into  the boy's hand, as a reminder not to hurt an innocent. His mother's cross. It was bigger than the one he was holding.He remembered the boy was Yohan. 

He looked at Yohan and then back to Elijah....He had hurt them ......He could have killed them.Isaac needed to leave , he had to disappear..

Elijah saw her father distraught  and wanted to move to him but was held back by Dimitri. 

Yohan was calling him by his name. 

 Isaac got up , trying to compose himself.

 "Papa," said Elijah gently. 

He backed himself away from them , and  was about to walk away , when  he felt dizzy  and fell to the ground .