Chapter 70

BRADLEY (it's been a while : ) )

I was sitting on the sofa reading old conversations with Zoe when Ebony came into the room with four dresses in her hands. To say I couldn't focus on things Ebony was telling me wasn't necessary, because all I could think about was Zoe. My beautiful Zoe who wanted to make everyone happy.

"You have to help me I can't decide what to wear for that interview."  Ebony pouts as she looks at me.

I lock my phone and slip it into my pocket focusing my whole attention at her. Her long hair now is shorter which makes her look even more beautiful. Even she does look tired her sparkling eyes and cheeky smile make her look stunning.

"So what do you think? Should it be more classy or casual?"

"I like that one." I point at a dark short dress. "You look good in it."

"Thanks, I really don't know what I would do without you, Brad." She takes black dress and leaves the room again.

It's been a few days since conversation with Zoe about our future. Everything between two of us seems fine except the fact that she seems distant. Not that she really wants or tries to avoid me, but I can tell she is lost into her own world. I know how hard it is for her to choose between her dreams and me. And I don't want her to do that, I want her to live her dreams, to be happy even that means being away from me.

I always read stories about great love and I have learnt one thing – if you truly love someone you shouldn't limit them, you should give them their space to blossom. And I want her to blossom. I want to know that she is happy.

She always been my rock through everything. She made me believe not only in love, but also in myself. She made me believe that I am worth to love and be loved.

"You seem lost into your own world again, Brad." I hear Ebony's voice and when I look at her I see that worried face. In last few months we became really close and I can tell that she is one of the most important people in my life.

"I am not."

"You know, I can tell when you are lying. So what's wrong?" she finds her way to sit right next to me on the sofa.

"It's nothing." I sigh. "I am just scared, you know?"

"Scared of what?"

"Of losing her."

"So you have told her." It is sounds more as a statement than a question.

"I did."

"And?"

"And it went pretty well except the fact that she has an opportunity to join 1D on their tour till the end of the year."

"Wow, it's a big deal."

"I know." I look into her eyes. "And I can't ask her not to."

"Why? I know it is a big deal, but if she really wants to be with you she can join you. She can join us on my tour."

"You don't understand." A shake my head. "I can't do that to her. She is most beautiful when she does as she want, when she eats what she wants and sighs in satisfaction. When she wears what she wants and walks in confidence. She is particularly spectacular when she loves...even when she receives nothing in return." I stop for a while. "I can't take that from her, it is just not fair."

"You really love her, don't you?" A soft smile appears on Ebony's face. I nod at her, god, of course I love Zoe. I guess I will never love someone as much as I love her. "So maybe you shouldn't join me on the tour. I know you, Brad. And I know you hate to disappoint people, but trust me, you can always quit. Whenever it feels wrong, you can quit and I will understand it and support you no matter what okay? Because you are my friend and I care more about you as my friend than about having a really great photographer."

"I just really don't know what I should to do. I know she wouldn't let me simply quit everything for her because she is as much stubborn as I am. You know, you get a strange feeling when you're about to leave a place. Like you'll not only miss the people you love but you'll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you'll never be this way again. And I am afraid that if I leave it will never be the same and I can't live knowing she isn't mine."

"I believe that whenever you choose it will not change anything." She takes my hand into hers lightly squeezing it. "You two love each other, nothing can change that."

I nod saying nothing at all. Because I don't know what to say. I want to believe that our love is strong enough to keep us together.

--

I am sorry again you have to wait for this update but this one is different, because it is point of Brad's view and I hope you liked it.

I also want to say a massive thank you for every single one of you because all these comments on the last update were something that made me keep going! You are my rock and I really can't describe how much I appreciate you guys. I love you. Take care of yourself.

All the love x