3.5 - What are the benefits to Gu Huaiyi?

Gu Huaiyi rubbed Yun Shiyan's head and was very satisfied with the furry feel. He felt more and more that he had made a great decision in picking up the kitten. Although there was no expression on his face, the hand pinching Yun Shiyan's ears clearly exposed his inner feelings. Gu Huaiyi calmly drank another drink and said, "Now you know why I'm drinking here, right?"

Yun Shiyan soon felt that it was a bit embarrassing for him to be like this. As a guide who had fought with sentries since he was a child and could care less about life and death, how could he be afraid of these things!

Thinking of this, Yun Shiyan forcefully shook off Gu Huaiyi's hand on his head, moved two steps to the side, and looked down.

The next second, he exploded his hair again and rushed back to Gu Huaiyi's side.

Yun Shiyan honestly admitted that there was nothing he could do with these magical things. A real man would have to face his own intimidation. The head of the Yun family almost rolled himself into a ball and hid in Gu Huaiyi's arms. "What's down here! Why are there so many naughty children!"

Gu Huaiyi thought it was very interesting that he was so strong now, but he was so frightened that his face turned pale. He poured a glass for him, suggesting that he drink it to calm down. "This is Penglai Immortal Island."

Yun Shiyan pulled out the memory of "Penglai" from his head. "Ten Continents" recorded that "Pengqiu is also the Penglai Mountain. On the northeastern coast of the East China Sea, it has a circumference of five thousand miles. There is a round sea surrounding the mountain. The round sea water is black, so it is called the underworld sea. There is no wind but the waves are hundreds of feet high, and it is impossible to go back and forth, but flying immortals can reach it."

He looked at Gu Huaiyi with a look on his face that said, "Penglai is a fairy mountain. How could there be a pile of dead children below? Blood and tears were flowing from each one, as if there were some grievances that could not be redressed for thousands of years."

Gu Huaiyi shook his fingertips, probably because he wanted to comment that Yun Shiyan was still too young. "It's wrong. It's a grievance that cannot be redressed for two thousand years."

Gu Huaiyi stood up, forcibly pulled Yun Shiyan to stand beside the high platform, and motioned him to look at the surrounding city: "This is Penglai, but it is not Penglai. It seems that during the Qin Dynasty, there was an alchemist named Xu who took Tong Tong with him. Three thousand boys and girls each came to the island, and later killed these six thousand boys and girls in order to seek immortality. The resentment polluted Penglai, and all the gods in Penglai ran away. As it is now, the ghosts of children are everywhere. "

Yun Shiyan was a little stunned. Although the original story mentioned that Gu Huaiyi had ancient blood, Yun Shiyan didn't expect that the other party was so far away and said such things so casually, as if he had seen it with his own eyes. . "Then why, your nightmare would be here..."

"Of course it's because of the trouble." Gu Huaiyi clicked his tongue and said, "Do you know that you have to go out from here and save these six thousand boys and girls? Even in a dream, these are the resentful spirits of thousands of years. Let's put it aside If you just go outside, the half-hearted neighbor next door will die."

Yun Shiyan didn't know what to say. On the one hand, this was a dream, and rescuing these six thousand innocent souls had no practical significance. It was indeed very time-consuming and troublesome. On the other hand, he doesn't want to come into contact with those resentful spirits at all now. If he wants to take action deliberately, with this man's narrow-mindedness, he will definitely be taken away with him...

The head of the Yun family is not afraid of taking risks, let alone death, but he cannot do anything about such monsters and ghosts. Once faced with such things, he becomes particularly timid. The kind of cowardice that makes you shrink into a ball and hold your ears, not daring to lift your head. I remember that Shao Fangyi tried many methods but could not make him change his temper. In the end, he succeeded in scaring him to tears with a supernatural horror movie. At that time, Shao Fangyi even joked that if Yun Shiyan curled up in his arms like a guide, the two of them would probably watch a supernatural movie together.