5.3 - you will be half disabled even if you don't die...

5.3 - It's not good to bump into anyone. If you bump into the hands of the Yun Family Master, you will be half disabled even if you don't die...

The afternoon shoot went very smoothly.

Although the protagonist was not an actor in his previous life, his acting skills are still on the line, otherwise he would not be able to counterattack the entertainment industry. In addition, this small character is somewhat similar to him. After adjusting his condition, Shangqu will never be in the same situation as in the morning again. As a person who only had two days of acting, and most of his scenes were with the king, he was actually under a lot of pressure.

After finishing today's shooting, Shang Qu was informed that he had an appointment tonight, and he was going to apologize to Bai Tianwang.

Although he was a little reluctant, Shang Qu also knew that he had indeed delayed the crew today and offended the king again. Although the company that signed him is sincere enough to praise him, it does not mean that he can be unscrupulous in the industry. Bai Jingyan's status is already high in the industry, so this apology is really needed.

So despite his reluctance, Shang Qu still went back to the hotel to clean up before heading to the hotel booked by his agent.

Yun Shiyan left even later than Shangqu. As a member of the crew and producer, after every day of filming, he would stay and carefully study the upcoming plot with the director and screenwriter, and only make sure that there were no problems. will leave.

There were no night scenes in the group tonight, so he could have a good night's rest, but by the time he left, it was already eight o'clock.

There was not much time difference between the appointment with Shang Qu's manager. Yun Shiyan took off her makeup, changed back into her own clothes, and asked the driver to take her directly to the hotel he had appointed.

The sincerity of the apology can be seen from the hotel booked. It seems that Shangqu's agency and agent think highly of him. For him, a guy who just debuted, he actually booked the best hotel in Shenzhen city to treat him to make amends.

The hover car was speeding on the street. Yun Shiyan pressed his eyebrows and recalled this episode.

In this era, human beings are scattered throughout the interstellar world. The people who will stay on the earth are all talented and well-connected people from aristocratic families. Shenzhen City has been a big trading city since ancient times. There are only a few people who come here to discuss business. few. There are too many hotels in Shencheng, all with different positions, but the biggest one should be Zhujia's Zhuyuan Hotel. Located in the city center of Shenzhen, in addition to its hotel business, it also has the title of the best hotel in Shenzhen.

Although it was just a small box, it also showed Shang Qu's sincerity in apologizing. Therefore, Bai Jingyan did not embarrass the other party after hearing Shang Qu's apology. However, Shang Qu didn't like to spend more time with this young master, so he took the opportunity to drink. I was a little drunk as an excuse to go out and get some fresh air.

Then he met Le Yijue, the protagonist, Gong, who also had an appointment at the Zhuyuan Hotel tonight to chat with someone.

Because he was unsure of the specific time and direction of the plot, Yun Shiyan did not change the plot. Instead, he went with the flow and chose to let Shang Qu help him so that he could meet Le Yijue smoothly in advance. Otherwise, the two of them would be in trouble. It is really unlikely that this person's current identity and relationship will be involved.

It was already half past eight when Yun Shiyan arrived at the hotel, and he was a little hungry. When he entered the private room, the other party had already ordered the food and was waiting there.