10.10 - Gu Qisheng made his choice (End)

Gu Qisheng and Yun Shiyan had a cold war.

Literally, he was unilateral and ignored Yun Shiyan.

Yun Shiyan was a little helpless at the awkward character of a child like him, but she also knew why he stubbornly ignored her. I understand even more how unhappy Gu Qisheng is at this moment.

I didn't check the information anymore. Gu Qisheng came here originally to find out if there was any way to reasonably separate Emperor Xuan's one soul and three souls so that they would not easily merge. However, Yun Shiyan said, "Soul-melting." "Okay." Gu Qisheng's actions were meaningless. He was so angry that he threw the book and left.

After that, when I returned to the main house, I locked myself up and ignored everyone. It was like starting a unilateral war with the world. Quite a few children would lose their temper and protest if they couldn't get the candy.

Mother Gu saw them leaving home happily and returning home unhappy. She didn't understand what the young man was thinking now. He knew her son's character well and had no hope that she could control Gu. Qi Sheng's decision was made, so Gu's mother brought tea and snacks and knocked on Yun Shiyan's door.

Yun Shiyan opened the door and was a little surprised to see her mother Gu, but she couldn't stop her from entering, so she turned sideways and said, "Auntie, if you have something to say? Come in first."

Mother Gu put the snacks on the table, and Shi Shiran sat down and said without looking outside: "Xiao Meng~ you and Sheng'er..."

Yun Shiyan blinked. After knowing the other party's intention, he raised the corners of his mouth slightly and said, "Are you worried about him?"

Mother Gu shook her head without thinking. "No, I'm worried that you will be angry with him too." Regarding her son's temper, Mother Gu never had any hope. She sighed earnestly and said: "Sheng'er's temper has been unpredictable since he was a child. He has never been angry when he is angry. Don't tell me, you don't know what to do if you lock yourself in the room. You may need to be more careful with him."

Yun Shiyan nodded and reassured Mother Gu: "I will do it. Don't worry, Auntie."

Mother Gu breathed a long sigh of relief, reached out and patted Yun Shiyan's shoulder, and said sincerely: "Sheng'er has been away from home for so many years, and he is willing to come back for you, which proves that you must be very important in his heart, so important that he does not care about the cost. , all want to keep you. I don't know who you are and what kind of riddle Sheng'er and his father are playing, but I know my son. He is not a selfish person, he is just open-minded and wants to There are so few, so he holds on to the things he cherishes very tightly."

Yun Shiyan didn't expect that Gu's mother didn't know anything, but she still said such words to him. He lowered his eyes and thought for a long time, then reached out and hugged Gu's mother: "Thank you, auntie, for your concern. In fact, with the relationship between Gu Qisheng and I, Judging from the relationship, it seems that I should call you mom..."

Gu's mother happily patted Yun Shiyan on the shoulder and said with a smile: "I knew the relationship between you was not simple, but don't worry, our family is very open-minded and we are not pedantic people. As long as you Live a good life, and my child's father and I will never talk much."

Yun Shiyanxin said that you misunderstood what I meant, but he didn't explain too much. He just changed the topic and said something else to Mama Gu.

By the time he sent Gu's mother away, the night was already dark. Yun Shiyan opened the window of the room and looked up at the sky.

Dense dark clouds shrouded the sky over the city and also over the continent. What is about to fall heavily from the sky is boundless evil power. Countless ghosts are hovering in the sky, and the evil spirits are dancing wildly in such weather, frantically absorbing the evil energy that descends on this continent.