4.4 - Even if you have fallen, you should still be the most beautiful elf

By the time Villier had arranged everything for the elves, it was already five days later. During this period, Yun Shiyan did not stay in the elven palace all the time. He treated the mother tree of the elves three times, and spent the rest of the time wandering around the elven forest, trying to find out why this place would become the origin of disaster.

Unfortunately, he couldn't find the specific reason in the end. What surprised him was the fallen dark elves he saw.

The biggest difference between the dark elves and the light elves is probably that they have black hair and eyes. This change more or less embellishes them with a bit of oriental mystery, although their faces are obviously not oriental.

Once the elves fall, they will lose the protection of the Elf Forest. However, they grew up here and are extremely familiar with it. And because of their fall, they have some new methods. These methods are vicious and lethal, so for a while , the light elves have been unable to defeat the dark elves, and most of the territory of the Elf Forest has been taken up.

After Villier succeeded to the throne, he led the light elves to win several battles, and the situation gradually improved. Villier doesn't want to fight to the death with the dark elves. The dark elves are descended from the light elves. Maybe one day someone will become the opponent's camp. The elves are already small in number and there is a civil war, so don't worry about it. If you want to survive on the mainland, just destroy yourself.

Villier didn't know what kind of agreement he had reached with the leader of the dark elves. At least after he left, there was no trouble in the Elf Forest.

When Yun Shiyan saw the dark elf, he was more or less concerned about it.

The fall of the dark elves must be related to the elven mother tree being eroded by darkness, but what is the problem? Even the dark elves themselves may not be able to answer the question.

Yun Shiyan observed the dark elves and found that the living habits of the dark elves were not fundamentally different from the light elves, except that they preferred places not illuminated by light, so the humid weather in the south would make them feel comfortable. Other than that, what they showed was ordinary.

From the ordinary to the unusual.

"You seem to want to start with the dark elves. I heard that you have been observing them here for two days." Villier settled the affairs of the clan and came to the southern forest to look for Yun Shiyan. In fact, it cannot be said to be searching. Wherever this person is, there is light, so where he stands is the most dazzling existence. As long as you find the place where the light element is most active, you will naturally be able to find him.

Yun Shiyan moved his eyes away from the dark elf boy and looked at Villier. "No idea where to start, so I'm just looking."

Villier was amused by his answer and originally thought he would have other insights or analysis. I didn't expect that the other party would speak out bluntly when he came up. I didn't think there was anything wrong with me being here for two days but not being able to draw any conclusions. "You are quite candid."

"If you can tell something through observation, I think you should have reached the conclusion long ago." Yun Shiyan stopped paying attention to the dark elves. The possibility of finding clues from here is zero. "Are you ready?"

"You can set off at any time." It was he who invited the other party to go with him, so Villier naturally acted more modestly. "I've kept the Paladin waiting for a long time. I'll find a way to make amends some other time."

"No need." Yun Shiyan raised his hand, and a map of the continent made of light spots appeared in front of him. The light element is like a part of his body to him. He can use the light element to the extreme, so many times his shots are all kinds of shining light points. "Now that we can leave, let's study where our next destination is."