8.4 - You will be the only light in this endless darkness

The human world is facing a disaster that has not happened in hundreds of years. The river has dried up, the light is no longer there, and all the begging has resulted in more helplessness. This resentment was fed back to heaven, making Gabriel worried.

"Father God, the darkness has begun to revive, and the balance between darkness and light has tipped...Can't we do something?"

Yun Shiyan can sense everything, and naturally knows how the power of light is being weakened. He was silent for a while and sighed: "Gabriel, don't worry, there is always a solution."

Father God's words were the decree. Although Gabriel couldn't stop worrying, he still calmed down and followed God Father's previous instructions to contact the angel named "Saya".

Light and darkness stand side by side. Yun Shiyan has never seen Satan before, and has no clear conclusion on where to find him, but he knows what the world will look like if the situation continues to deteriorate like this.

The gods once again stepped down from the throne and arrived in the human world.

The scenery was no different from the last time. What Yun Shiyan saw last time was just a kick in the human world. This time he came to a certain royal capital, where a big war was now facing him.

The cruel king was overthrown by the slaves, the royal family's forces and the rebellious mob charged at each other, and the blood and blood piled up, and there was no tomorrow to be seen.

Yun Shiyan lowered his head and looked at everything in front of him quietly.

It shouldn't be like this. According to the process, such a resistance should be the slaves singing all the way and the royal family abandoning their clan and fleeing. The royal family has no blood. Their souls have been corroded by the slaves' fighting performances day after day. There should be no resistance at this moment.

"Do you like this scene?" Once again, someone asked in his ear.

Yun Shiyan knew who was coming from the voice. He didn't look at the other person, but looked at the dark power on those royals and raised his own question: "Is that your power, or their own ability?"

The man laughed softly, "Darkness does not need to be given."

Lucifer at this moment was a little different from the dead kid who met Yun Shiyan last time. His eyes were full of indifference, but also full of tenderness.

Indifference is towards the humans below who have lost their minds and only know how to fight, while tenderness is towards Yun Shiyan who has no expression on his face.

Yun Shiyan suddenly came into contact with such a look, and was stunned for a moment, thinking that he might not be seeing Lucifer, but he soon came back to his senses and looked squarely at the fallen angel in front of him.

He thought too much, who could it be if it wasn't Lucifer.

"Darkness has begun to devour the world, and soon this place will turn into hell." Yun Shiyan said casually. "Is this what you want? To turn everything into darkness."

Lucifer shook his head and said nothing.

Yun Shiyan frowned. Based on his understanding of Lucifer, he should answer himself with a smile, as long as God cares, he will destroy it.

But there was no one in front of him. He just looked at Yun Shiyan and asked, "You don't like darkness?"

Yun Shiyan didn't know how to answer. As a light, he was dependent on darkness, so he didn't hate darkness, but he couldn't say he liked it.