11.12 - Your Majesty is poison

11.12 - Your Majesty is poison. I have been poisoned into my heart and lungs, and there is no cure for it.

Winter comes very quickly, and in the blink of an eye, the entire capital is covered with silver.

It's winter, the first snow, and the deep cold. In just a blink of an eye, Du Changqing's case has been fully investigated. Everyone in the court is shocked by his scheming and harm.

If a person like him were placed in troubled times, he might become a hero, or he might be able to build a new country. But in a country that is peaceful and prosperous and moving forward step by step, they are rebellious officials and traitors.

He tried to overthrow a country. As a minister, he had been harboring evil intentions for many years. He poisoned the monarch, shot the prince, and tried to drown the prince. All these things he did, taken individually, were serious crimes that implicated the nine tribes. , all written in just one fold, and each stroke is even more shocking.

The Changling Army, which had a close relationship with Du Changqing, had been completely disbanded. The soldiers at the bottom were reorganized and placed among other armies. High-ranking military officers were thoroughly investigated and demobilized.

Du Changqing's prestige in the military is very high. As long as he is willing, his people will definitely follow him through life and death. Even if many people know about Du Changqing's plan, they don't think he deserves to die, but try to rescue him.

A small number of these people were punished on the spot by Qu Di, because they were related to Du Changqing and often helped the tyrants to do evil; most of them were demoted from their official positions, seizing titles, affecting their families, being demoted as slaves, and then exiled to desolate lands. .

Being exiled in winter, most of the people would die on the road, but Qu Di was not soft-hearted towards these people. When they were planning for Du Changqing, they should have known what they would face if they failed. There are some things that cannot be done. Since they have committed a fatal crime, they deserve whatever punishment they receive in the end.

After Du Changqing lost his use value, he was arrested and imprisoned again by Qu Di. This time he was deprived of all his martial arts skills. Qu Di even cut off his hands and feet and pulled out his tongue. He was forced to spend the rest of his life in a heavenly prison, living in a miserable state. He could not even commit suicide. .

Unlike Du Changqing, the heroine who traveled through time seemed to quickly adapt to the current life. She did not show her audacity and ambition like in the original work. As the saying goes, seek your own government in your position. In the original work, the heroine competes with Du Changqing for her own chance of survival. But now she is a dignified princess, and she has the emperor's permission, so she will not be burdened by in-laws. Even if she raises a few famous figures in the house, the emperor probably will not pay attention to her.

It can be said that except for the lack of Internet and various modern equipment, the heroine's treatment here is still very good, and she naturally accepted her new identity. In addition to writing some scripts in the princess's mansion every day, In addition, she is also keen on entering the palace and keeping company with Lu Changting.

Lu Changting is a woman who grew up on the border. Her temperament is not gentle and gentle, but a bit unrestrained and uninhibited. She really likes the heroine. The two soon became best friends. If it weren't for the wrong seniority and status, the heroine would want to give her to her. The child in Lu Changting's belly has become the godmother.

After Yun Shiyan was sure that she was not a nuisance or a bomb that could explode at any time, he stopped paying much attention to her.

Qu Di seemed to like the behavior of sneaking into the palace in the middle of the night to torment him. During this period, he behaved himself. When the time came, he would leave the palace on time, change his clothes, turn around, and then come back to tease Yun Shiyan. Probably Life was too nourishing, and he didn't notice anything strange.