7.12 - Yun Shiyan's face turned dark

That was a man who was as cold as an immortal. When he was at full strength, he was like a god coming to the world. He was dressed in white and looked more noble than anyone else. However, the cold light in his eyes struck everyone present. Dare not look directly at his face.

He is extremely handsome, even Shi Wanyang, who is known as the most beautiful woman in the martial arts world, is not even close to him. Everyone present seems to be damned ants in his eyes, but for some reason, he is too lazy to talk to him. them.

Qi Xiaoxiao finally understood the meaning of her senior brother's words, "Some people are not born to be looked at by others." If such a person appears, anyone who dares to look at him openly will definitely be seeking death.

But his young brother still stood up. He was not seriously injured. At most, he was affected. He stood up, cupped his fists and said, "Junior Qi Shaohong of Jinghong Villa, I have met senior Zi Shu." He was respectful. A big salute was given. "I dare to ask senior...Brother Yun is inside, how is it?"

Qi Shaohong is not a fool. He followed his father to the martial arts competition ten years ago. Naturally, he will never forget the existence of a person like Zishu Bai Yi in this life, especially this face. He will probably never forget it in this life. . Zishu Bai Yi is the palace lord of Jiutian Palace. Logically speaking, Yun Shiyan is also from Jiutian Palace, so nothing should happen to him.

Zi Shu Bai Yi's eyes turned away from Shi Wanyang and fell on Qi Shaohong. The expression on his face did not change and he said: "He is fine, he just needs to rest."

Qi Shaohong breathed a sigh of relief. There was really no one in the world who didn't believe what Zishu Bai Yi said.

It was the first time that Shi Wanyang's face looked so bad. She got up from the ground with a pale face, and like Qi Shaohong, she bowed respectfully. "My junior Yanyu Alliance Master Wanyang has met my senior. I didn't know that my senior was in the house just now and disturbed my senior. Please forgive me."

Zishu Bai Yi snorted coldly and said, "Li Qin taught a good apprentice."

Li Qin is Shi Wanyang's master and the current leader of the Misty Rain Alliance. Zishu Bai Yi's words made Shi Wanyang's face look even more ugly. She was silent for a moment and said: "What happened tonight is the fault of this junior and has nothing to do with my master or the Yanyu Alliance."

Zishu Bai Yi didn't even look at her. His eyes fell on Ling Shuangtian. He sneered and said, "Master of Nishang Valley?"

Even if Ling Shuangtian was extremely proud, he would not dare to make a mistake in front of Zishu Baiyi. Although Zishu Baiyi was not much older than them, he was a real "senior", and the opponent's strength was equal to his own. Definitely not in the same Pingdao, Ling Shuangtian has also seen Zishu Bai Yi take action. The terrifying momentum makes people unable to resist at all.

She also clasped her fists and lowered her head: "Junior Nishanggu Lingshuangtian has met the palace master."

Zi Shu Bai Yi looked around at the people outside and said, "If Yan'er hadn't wanted to spare your lives, none of you would have thought of leaving here tonight."

After the words fell, the expressions on many people's faces froze for a moment, and Qi Shaohong's body froze even more. Almost without thinking, he knew that this "everyone" included himself and his junior sister. These children had no idea what kind of person the Lord of Jiutian Palace was before, but starting from tonight, they will understand what "willfulness" means and what truly "wanton behavior" means.

After Zishu Baiyi had said everything, Shi Wanyang calmed down a little. He confessed again and took people back to check. Since Zishu Baiyi was in that room, there was no possibility that there was someone in that room. The flower-picking thief, you must know that Jiutian Palace hates this kind of people the most. If the flower-picking thief encounters Zi Shu Bai Yi, his end will definitely be death.