6.11 - Saw Sarah's hand penetrate his chest

The royal capital was under full martial law. Lilith had no idea what was going to happen next or the consequences of what she had done. She had already been taken by a vampire and left the royal capital towards Donggar City. .

The negotiation process was very simple. After the vampires realized who had placed the mark on her body, their attitude towards Lilith instantly changed from ignoring it to being weird. Although the person looked at her strangely, he didn't. Hurt Lilith, which makes Lilith believe that she can achieve her goal.

She knows what she is doing and what she is pursuing. At this point in her life, all she wants is to "live". The massacre in the orphanage was an eternal shadow in her heart. Even ten years of wealthy life could not erase the fear of living in her heart every day.

She was afraid of death, afraid of being like the others in the orphanage that night, bleeding all over the floor, staring at the sky with her eyes open, her face twisted in pain, and finally ending her short life quietly. If she hadn't happened to be hiding, and those people hadn't noticed that there were no people in the orphanage when they were slaughtering, she would have died long ago.

After that, Lilith became deeply obsessed with the word "living". Human beings are too fragile. No matter how hard they try, they will die in the end even if they live happily. Lilith does not accept that kind of life. What she wants is to "live" forever.

Becoming a god or a demon is not something she can achieve. The only way to become a vampire is to become a vampire.

So for so many years, no matter what price she paid or what she lost, she persisted in wanting to become a vampire. She had been waiting for this day for so long that her whole body started to tremble when she thought that her dream was about to be achieved. Uncontrollable laughter came from her mouth, and the vampire who led her looked at her impatiently, and finally knocked out the woman with the weird smile.

If it hadn't been for the elder's instructions that one more person would bring more insurance, he wouldn't have gone to Dongal City with such a lunatic.

There is not much difference between day and night in Dongal City. Thick fog and evil spirit envelope the city. When Sally wakes up according to her biological clock, she opens her eyes and sees a fat woman walking in the courtyard. Go and pick bouquets of flowers.

That was Sarah's mother. She still lived an orderly life every day according to her past memories. After Yun Shiyan arrived at the hut, she and Sarah's father were expelled from the hut. They could only stay outside during the day. Stand.

Yun Shiyan stretched out and walked out. When he saw Sally looking at Sarah's mother, she said in a confused tone: "What's wrong? What are you looking at her for? Do you think she is pitiful?"

Naturally, Sally could not have such unreasonable kindness, but he still set his sights on Yun Shiyan, looking attentive as if he wanted to listen to what he had to say.

Yun Shiyan smiled, rubbed his eyes and sat next to Sally, "She is Sarah's stepmother. Like Sarah's father, they are the first alienated people in this city. It can be said that they are the first. Pathogens."

"Sarah looks healthy now because she became a vampire. In fact, she has been abused by her stepmother all year round, and her father would beat her when he was drunk." Yun Shiyan looked back at Sarah who was sleeping in the room. Although she had become a vampire A vampire, but Sarah doesn't have that consciousness, and her daily life still follows human habits. "If you ask her about these things, she will tell you that she doesn't seem to care because she is used to it. These two people don't beat her these days, and she thinks they have become good people."