【World 13】━━ Killing My Husband ━━

13.1 - Mo Tianyi and I will never be the same person from now on.

It was late at night, people were quiet, and a speeding car was driving slowly on the road. Because of the regional speed limit, the speed of the car is no different than a crawling turtle, but the people in the car are not moving fast or slow, just looking at the boundless night, with waves suddenly appearing in their eyes.

"Master, what's wrong with you?" Sensing the change in the mood of the boy beside him, the boy accompanying him pulled Yun Shiyan's hand with some worry, suppressing Yun Shiyan's originally turbulent emotions, his eyes dimmed with the night sky. Generally deep, Yun Shiyan glanced at the worried child next to him, and slowly shook his head.

"It's nothing, I just feel that the current situation is a little different from what I thought." Yun Shiyan blurted out these words slowly, and the person in the front seat looked back at him after hearing this.

"Young Master Chu is probably aware of current affairs. We don't need to explain some things, but you should also understand. This marriage is not what we adults want, and we hope that Young Master Chu will cooperate, otherwise the Chu family is afraid..."

"You don't need to threaten me with the Chu family." Yun Shiyan interrupted him coldly. "What happens to the Chu family is my business. I am not going here today because of the engagement. I know that you are here under orders and have no other choice for me. In this case, everyone can just not interfere with each other. You can do your thing. I will deal with my marriage."

Xiaotong didn't know why his young master suddenly repented at this time. He wanted to give a few more words of advice, but seeing that the prime minister's mansion was about to arrive, he could only suppress his words first and tugged his young master's hand, asking him to learn to read. The expressions of the people around them showed that this was not a place for them to act wild.

Yun Shiyan squeezed the child's hand as if to comfort him, and then closed his eyes to rest his mind. He had already made up his mind about what was about to happen.

Thirteen asked Yun Shiyan tremblingly: "Master Yun, what should we do now..."

Yun Shiyan said calmly: "Of course you regret your marriage. Otherwise, what would you do? Marry and live in a side courtyard and be burned to death in the end?"

His tone sounded the same as usual, but Thirteen could hear the gloomy air in it. Thinking of the plot of this script, Thirteen shivered and could only light a candle for General Shao, hoping that General Shao would catch Yun. Come and see him at the last time given by the head of the family.

This is a slightly strange world. Women do not exist in this world. Although the entire world is gender-differentiated, the primary distinction is between brothers and men. A man is strong, protects his family and the country, and is the head of the family. Brother's body is weak, but he is able to give birth to children and pass on the incense. This world is developing at a fast pace. In terms of technology, it is not much different from the world where Yun Shiyan lives, but the political system and people's lifestyle are very different from the world where Yun Shiyan lives.

In the age of imperial power, power was centralized and the power was suppressed to death. Everyone spoke in a formal manner. Even though Yun Shiyan had seen many worlds, he could not adapt to the ever-changing technology here and the painting style of living in ancient times. For example, the red wedding dress he was wearing now reminded Yun Shiyan of some bad things, causing his face to look very ugly.

The story is an extremely bloody one. Yun Shiyan's current identity is also that of a cannon fodder. His life was so unlucky that he was so unlucky that death would be a relief.