10.Phayu

I was moving a lot. 

I mean I think its already midnight, and I still can't fall asleep.

I tried a lot, but fail. Bunbun is sleeping facing the opposite direction. I feel more pissed off.

I keep moving left to right sometimes adjusting the blanket. I was turning to left where bubu is, when I heard a groan

"Wolfy" he said with a groan while turning to him. Form the darkness I cant see him properly. But still

I freeze.

I close my eyes shut for some reason that I don't know, I was waiting for a loud scream from him that why he get wake up cuz of me but instant of that I feel a hand one my body.

He grab my body forcefully and pull me through him.

When my body touch him he again push me through him. His one leg went above my legs, pulling me closer to him even more.

His hand went to my head as he press my head hard on his chest.

That made gasp but I get relaxed when he start caressing my hair. His another hand went to my waist inside my shirt and he press my body harder in his. 

I can clearly feel his heartbeat against my ear.

I adjust my head in his chest. And he adjust his head a little that I can feel cuz his head is touching mine.

I tried to take my hand to his head when he speaks again.

"Don't move. You are begin naughty little Alpha. You don't want bunbun to spank you hard. So sleep now hmm!" He told me rubbing my back gently. I don't know what happen next but I heard him saying again.

"Did you just nod? you want me to spank hah!" He said in a teasing tune I didn't say anything just burry my face more into his chest getting shy for whatever reason.

The next moment I open my eyes I saw bunbun.

"BUNBUN!!" I shout looking at him.

"Hey Wolfy what happen why are you shouting" he said. He was standing in the corner of the room with some cloths in his hands.

"Oh I just......nothing " I said with a nervous smile. I seriously don't know why did I shout.

"Aww come here give bubu a hug " he said spreading his arms for me to hug.

I went to him like a good Alpha like he said.

I hug his tight inhaling his smell that I love the most.

"That's my good Alpha, now came you have to take a bath"

Eww bath no way!!!!!!!

"Noohhhh bubuuu pulusissss naaaa~~~" I said curling in his chest playfully hitting it .

"Nhhhh you came, if bubu can carry you he will but you are so big compare to him. So come like a good alpha or bunbun is gonna get angry!!!"

He said turning his heard away.

I dont want him to get angry. I hug him from behind by his neck. I put my face on his solder and press my face on his neck.

"Don't get angry na bunbun. Come na okay come I am taking a bath but you are giving me one. Okay bubu now came" I said not giving him time to answer and drag him to the bathroom.

"Chill, chill wolfy come let me give you a bath" he said putting me on the bath and give me a cloth.

"Wear this tank top, and this pant  hurry" he said as he storm off from the bathroom.