important note

Yeah guys hello.

I know its been a long and I have a lot to say.
So read till the end. And specially 5hose who read my story regularly.

So 1st.

So yeah I got this types of comment on my latest chapter

So yeah I got this types of comment on my latest chapter.,

Thats why I have a lot go talk about,

First of all, if you are thinking I am talking about you then go to my latest chapter and find your comments. If you find yours that means you are my pookie and i am not talking about you. And if you don't find your comment then yea I am I talking about you.

First of all I am not forcing anyone to read my story, read it if you want.

I trust each and every one of my readers that they are reading because they are enjoying this, not because I am forcing them.

And for the smut, guys what did you expect from a hesitated omega and a baby alpha.

Its normal for them to have a boring sex, phayu cant just gag rain or fuck him against the door in this situation.

Give them some time let rain teach phayu.

Its not like this is all I know, I understand the situation. This sex need to be like this, theh cant just go crazy at the 1st place.

And these types of people who never vote or comment came up suddenly telling, "tHiS iS a dIsAPpoINtMeNT"

Guys you all need to understand that their sex life will became advance but give them time not me.

I know what to write but they know they need time for wild sex, let rain adjust.

Rain is still so much hesitated about the fact that they have sex.

I have plan about what to write and how disgusting this story parts will go once things start revealing so guys I will  add some more warning in the the 1st note chapter do cheak that out.

So guy please give them time, they will have sex in ways you can't even imagine.

I love all my pookies who comment, vote and try to talk with me.

And guys I am so sorry for not updating, I will tell you all the reason once I update my next chapter.

I think I will update it in next week.

I am so sorryyyy again guys.

And yeah guys don't forget to give me suggestions about how you want them to have sex.

I swear I lovreading these type of things .

Love you allll guyssssss