20.Rain

Fuck.

It hit the back of my throat.

And i choked.

"Bubu...ahh..you ok-ok?" He ask in concerned

"I am ok. you just relax" I said as I tried to take him all in one go.

"Bu-bubu wh-ahhh.......-what are you doing ahh.....th-thats d-disgusting" He said and I saw him hand try to push me but it droped.

fuck he is hot like this, sweating form the top to his abs, eyes closed, taking deep breaths.

I take his cock out of my mouth and saw him falling apart. he fall back taking deep breaths.

"Don't say that again nothing about you is disgusting ok..." I said as I start sucking him off again.

"Ah-ugh" He let out a crack moan and I start squeezing his balls.

Its hard to take him in. he is big as I said and I am not even shock.

A load groan roam around the room when I deep throat him and start massaging his balls.

"Bubu.....its....ahh" I realize he need to cum so I increase my speed and start deep throating him when

I realize he was about to cum I stand up a little and take him in straight so that he can cum on my throat. and thats what it happen

I gagged as he cum on my throat and I swallowed the liquid.

Fuck its hard.

I am hard. I am this much hurt that its paining.

As i come him down a little. I fall back on my ass and take out my cock and start stoking it.

I close my eyes focusing on my reales.

"Ugh" i heard him letting out a little moan as i quickly open my eyes.

I saw him breathing heavily. He is looking at me surprisingly.

Heat rush though my cheeks.

"Bubu-" he said

"Wolfy are you okh" i ask even if i am irritated cuz i didn't get my realese and its paining.

"No bubu its paining again after you did that thing with Kolya"

Fuck.

I went to his hard dick and give it a suck, deep-throating it.

"Wolfy is it helping?" I ask.

"No bubu its paining"

Fuck myself.

I need to fuck now.

Fuck.

We have to had sex now FUCK.

Okh Rain you can do it.

"Wolfy go back. lay down there" I pointed at the bed.

He went there and lay down.

Fuck I am horny. this Handsome man is lying infont of me, in my mercy.

I went there and sit beside him.

Fuck I need time to prepare myself.

"Wolfy you need to suck my finger. can you?" I ask with concern. I cant suck my own finger its weird so I ask him to suck it for me.

"Ahh how to suck" He ask.

" I will guide you, open your mouth" i said

He open his mouth and I push my fingers inside and he close his mouth.