16.Rain

No stop it idiot!

Why?

Don't do it he might feel bad.

Bad? But he ask for it.

I know but the way you are doing it he might feel hurt!

No he won't!

Why are you so sure?

because I can clearly feel his hands on my chest.

Is there any thing ?cuz he can also put hand on your chest to push you.

No because his other hand in one my neck and he is pushing it trough his face.

Yes this is what my my brain is fighting for past 10 second from the moment I lift his chin with my finger and take his lips between my lips.

I keep on sucking it.

And I taste blood.

It took me less then a sec to realize that is my blood.

He bite my lip.

I am already angry but this pain shows in a way of pleasure.

I forcefully grab his face with my both hands and push it through my face, hard. The gap between us started to get fill with both of us is coming closer.

Less in the moment I find my hand inside this shirt caressing his body mainly his hips.

I back up when I feel his hands scratching my chest i realize he need air.

I full back look and look at his fucked up face which was all red, Saliva is droping form his lips which get a dark shade of red cuz of kissing. I look at his eyes which were half close, breathing heavily.

A smirk left my lips realising about begin the one to made him like this .

I take the tissue from the side table.

I learn closer to him and wipe his mouth softly, And give a quick peck his lips.

He still look shock from the activities that just happen. I just smile at his cute face.

I went up from there and went to the bathroom.

I clean up, I am hella dirty right now.

I took a quick shower and change my cloths and went out.

If i said this thing, eating each other with the name of kissing doesn't effect me then its a lie.

In deep inside i am getting rotate thinking about what just happen I even shout my lungs out in the washroom in silence.

I went out with a straight face and saw him in the same position.

I went to him and cup his face. "Wolfy, you okay?" I ask as I saw him haking his head.

"Hey! what happen why are you cheeks getting red? are you okay" I ask more like tease as if I don't know why its getting all red.

"Don't tease na!!" He complain as he crawl in my chest like a cute pup and put his head on my chest. I chuckle at his cuteness like I always do.

This cute shit. Not even kidding I am seriously gonna eat him one day duo of his cuteness.

"No I am serious! why is it becoming red?" I tease again looking at his red cheeks.

"Bubu tease! Bubu bad!" He complain again crawling in my chest more. as he hug me tighter.

"You sure bubu is bad!" I said

"No....umm...actually bubu is good....no best" he said more like shout in the lest word.

A little chuckle left my lips as I said "Then why did you make bubu worry like this".

I can feel a little distance between our body.

He distain himself a little and look at me, there was a clear sign of guiltiness in his face.

"Bubu....Wolfy is sorry!!He didn't mean to..<hic>...." Tears start flowing from his eyes.

I cup his face with both of my hands and start caressing it with my finger.

"Wolfy,love, look at me" I said softly.

"Listen Wolfy....Bunbun Doesn't need your sorry. hmm. Bunny need an explanation.." I said looking at his eyes as he softly nodded.

I lay on the bed and make him lay on my chest which always gets heavy from the weight of his head. I take his legs and make him hug me cuz his hands are already hugging me. I take the blanket and cover us.

I realize his pheromones is getting sour.

"Don't panic, wolfy. You know bubu will never hurt you" I said as he make a 'hmm' sound.

unknowingly I release my pheromones to make him clam down.

I start caressing his hair, as I said.

"Explain" I said as I look down at him.

"Umm...so that time when I was sleeping with you, my sleep get break with some kind of sounds. I wake up and look around and saw you whispering something in your sleep. I take my my ear close to your mouth and hear you saying something like cake...umm...yeah cake. And you are also telling that, you want to eat a cake. I didn't know much about cake but my aunt said that it taste delicious. She also told me it also get eat as a item of desserts, tho I don't know the meaning of dessert but that sound sweet" He stop.

I cant remember when did I say that and I also can't remember anything about seeing such dreams.

He continue "So I thought about buying you one, Umm I get the thought of buying cuz I don't know who to make one. So I wake up from your arms, And went outside wearing a slipper. I went inside the forest, I didn't know its a I land or something cuz the first time you came I hear a horn of a car so I thought this will be a city, but I am wrong, I try to came back but...hic....trust me bubu...hic...I lost my path..hic...I am sor-" I cut him of with a tight hug, let his tears fall. I broke the hug and made him look at me.

"Bubu...Wolfy is sorry.. he didn't mean to make you worry na..forgive him.."saying it he started crying more.. I held his face. some drop of tear is escaping my eyes but I take them back.

"Don't cry okh..we will see about the cake. Bubu forgive you okh..Don't cry" I caress his face and kiss his lips softly.

He start sobbing more in my chest. I dont know why I am smiling. Just kidding I know the reason. He look so cute just like a cute pup. I am fighting some demons to stop myself from talking his lips between mine and kiss all over his face.

But still I think this boy litrelly went out just to give me a cake. Huh! I am done for today.

"Okay okay, look at me, you want to buy a cake na?"I said in soft tune. He nodded softly against my chest.

"Bubu also cant buy it but we can make it" I give him a little idea as he lift his head. He sign and give me a smile.

"Lets go!" He said as he jump off the bed and run through the downstairs or you can say kitchen.

"Stop running you will fall" I shout from behind as a smile left my mouth.

_________
Hey guysss I am backkkkk!!

YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Eid mubarak to all my fellow Muslim readers.

I wanted to publish it yesterday but as you know me, a lazy shit

And this is not the end you all have a little more chapters to go.
And as usual I am done writing that. So you all know what to do.

Comment and vote if you need the next chapter soon.
Or tomorrow ..

Luv u all <33333333