15.Rain

The all I can do is cry more.

I can clearly see his face.

I saw him bring his head on his knees.

Suddenly I feel a anger in my chest.

the next moment I find myself pulling his hands, making him stand.

And the next moment I find myself slaping him. I didnt use my whole strength But skill. I use my full skill to slap him.

He look shock.

I waited till he progress and look back at me.

And then.

I kiss him.

I take his bottom lip between my teeth's. I focusefuly push my tongue inside inside his mouth.

I start sucking his bottom lip. Teasing it with my teeth's. I bite it with all my strength that made it bleed a little that I can taste.

I was sucking his bottom lip like anything at the same time my hand went to his chest as I scratch his chest hard.

I really want to suck the soul out of this little shit.

And that's what I am doing now sucking, biting his lips.

When I heard him moan a little in my mouth

I broke the kiss.

He look at me with teary eyes. Mouth open, Saliva droping from his mouth, to his chin, to his cloth

"Bubu-" i didn't let him finish before I slap him again.

He hold his cheek. And look at me i can hear him sniffing a little.

"Bun-" i didn't let him finish when i speak again mainly i shout as I hold his collar.

"IDIOT!! YOU-" I stop. I can't finish. I somehow release the breath that I was holding I don't know when.

I tried again but unable to finish a sentence. The inner wolf in me is shouting his lungs out, crying, screaming. But the outside, my body is feeling like a air like it will blow if you turn on a fan.

I push him by his collar.

And I broke down.

Tears start flowing off my my eyes.

"Why?" I ask in a low voice not finding the word to say.

"Bubu its lik-" I cut him off. with a loud gasp.

I gasp for air. 

NO!

No.. No I can't breath. 

My legs feel weak, my head is spinning like anything my vision is getting blurry second by second. I saw Wolfy running through me. He held me in his arms. and the next moment I see blank.

Phayu,

I feel bad. 

I don't get the feelings that I am feeling right now. 

I was still sitting here in the beach with him laying on my arms. 

I don't know where to go and what to do.

I am crying holding him, shaking him, trying to wake him up so that he can tell me what to do.

I am feeling so helpless without him, without him telling me what to do.

His face was half wet of my tears.

I was crying mess when I saw his eye lasses moving a little.

"Bunbun, Bunbun, wake up please bubu, Please. I beg you bubu wake up. Talk with me bubu. take me home, I wanna sleep, I wanna sleep with you hugging you, please bubu take me home" I start crying more and shaking him.