Chapter 7

Izuku figured Yuuei is just like any other high school, even in the Heroics Department.

Before noon, his class would have all the lessons for core subjects, such as language classes, Maths, History and more! Honestly, he didn't like that part too much compared to what Heroics would be. For the first half week, he found classes rather easy.

He wonders who would be teaching their Heroics classes. He has been asking around, but nobody else knows! All his class have gotten their acceptance letter from the Senseis of other classes, and he got his from the principal! It's a complete surprise for the whole class, and he knows they're all waiting impatiently as lunch nears its end.

"Mm," Ashido moans. "This sukiyaki is nice," she smiles widely, piling food in her mouth as Uraraka agrees from beside her. Uraraka Ochaco is the rosy-cheeked woman he saved during the entrance exam, and they both got in! So why not have lunch with her as well?

"For a school such as Yuuei," Iida starts. Izuku rolls his eyes with a small smile. "Of course, they would provide beyond adequate meals to their students," Iida grins. "Lunch Rush is amazing with what he makes, and we should all appreciate these spectacular dishes!"

Izuku likes his new friendship group.

His class isn't too bad, with only a few weird ones here or there. Ashido, of course, is classified as a "weird one". She's made her friend group position clear.

"I am..." Izuku's eyes widened, immediately turning to the direction of the voice. "Walking through the door like a normal person!" Gasps made their way out of throats, and chatter soon started among the class.

"ALL MIGHT?"

The tall hero stands at the back, chest forward and grinning widely per usual. Izuku stares up at him with an expression of betrayal. He wasn't told! Being AllMight's successor, he should've been told the day he got his letter! Oh, well. He knows now.

The blonde laughs, pulling the attention to himself as he flips through cards in his hand.
"Haha!" He looks down at the students. "Good afternoon. I will be one of your Fundamental Heroics teachers this year," he explains. "And today, we will be diving right into training. None of that book work in my sessions!"

Maybe Aizawa Sensei would be dealing with the book work, then.

"This lesson will be Battle Training!" he holds out a card. "Although, first you will need to acquire something crucial to your training and time as a hero," He directs their attention over to the wall, and soon cases project out of the concealed holders.

"Your seat is now your case number!" AllMight explains. "Take your cases and get changed. Meet me at the training ground; beta!"

_______________________

Izuku and his whole class have been giddy to try on their gear, and it shows. Although they'd mostly go for comfort and flexibility, it's clear many students in his class have also gone for the general looks. Izuku couldn't remember what he was thinking of when he designed his costume, only remembering the roundabout thought process.

The first thing he remembers putting down on paper would be his face mask and goggles. He had based it on some sort of respirator mask, just with smaller filters, the filters itself on each side. The mask itself is a forest green, light blue outlining the edges. It would be ready, wrapped around his neck if he ever needs it. The second would be his goggles, there in case anybody has some sort of gas quirk that would irritate his eyes. It sits atop of his head. There is, of course, a cloud icon on the side to tell him it is his if ever lost. Next would be his suit, a lime dark green, the collar encasing his whole neck. It's outlined with a light blue, of course. It outlines all the padding he's requested, though it's not much. The elbow pads on his arms aren't seen too well. His pants match, with padding all over his calves, so if he ever needs to kick, or if he's stuck under something, he's not hurt as much as he could be. He has a pair of black shoes, gloves, and a black utility belt to top it off. He does have a jacket with a cloud
patch on it to match his goggles, but today he's left it in his case.