Chapter 1

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

As the clock struck five, y/n sighed with relief, closing her laptop and gathering her belongings. Another week of deadlines and meetings was finally behind her, and the prospect of a relaxing weekend stretched out before her like an inviting oasis.

Glad to know that once I get home I could stay up as long as I want and wake up the next day and whatever timing I wanted.. she smiled at the thought

With a spring in her step, she bid farewell to her colleagues and made her way out of the office building, the cool breeze of early evening brushing against her skin. The city streets buzzed with activity, but y/n's mind was already drifting to the comforts of home.

Unlocking the door to her apartment, she stepped inside, shedding her work attire in favor of something more comfortable—a soft, off the shoulder white top with long sleeves and a pair of worn-in jeans. The familiar scent of home enveloped her, calming her frazzled nerves.

Hungry after a long day, y/n headed to the kitchen, the anticipation of a homemade meal adding to her sense of contentment. She hummed a tune as she gathered ingredients, the rhythmic clinking of pots and pans filling the air.

After getting her meal done she took it with her to the living room as to eat and watch something at the same time, one cannot really eat without entertainment, happened in the old times too..

Guess humans never exactly change.

While she finally had found something to watch half of her food was already gone, I mean she was eating while trying to find something to watch, it kind of sucked but hey happens to the best of us.

As she continued to eat  there was a feeling in her gut as if something Erie was about to happen but she didn't exactly pinpoint it so she tried to ignore it, but oh unlucky y/n unlucky she is.

But she had continued on with her day, she started off with taking her plate back to the kitchen and put it in the dishwasher, after that she went towards her laundry and put it in the washing machine.

She couldn't treat herself yet until she's done with everything that's kinda important in her apartment.

She walked out of the laundry room and walked down the hallway.

From the corner of her eye she saw a flash of something and it's not exactly normal, when she turned to look at it, it looked like a like hole slowly opening up.

Panic started to take over her body "what the fuck.." she spoke.

She slowly stood up and took steps back but as the hole got bigger and bigger it started to feel like being sucked towards it like a black hole!

It felt like she couldn't control her body she couldn't take anymore steps back, she screamed once she got closer to the point until it sucked her inside.

Y/n stumbled backward, disoriented, as the world around her shifted in a blur of colors and sounds. When the disorienting sensation finally ceased, she found herself standing in a dimly lit alleyway, the smell of damp concrete filling her nostrils.

Confusion knitted her brows as she glanced around, her heart racing. The alley seemed eerily familiar, yet distinctly different from anything she'd ever encountered. The buildings loomed tall and foreboding, casting long shadows that stretched across the narrow pathway.

"What was that! Where the hell am I..." she muttered to herself, she slowly got up and stood up, she was still in the same clothes she was wearing except she had shoes on.