Sacrifice

Y/N's POV

Two days had passed since Tyler turned into a werewolf and things weren't getting any better.

Damon was slowly dying due to the poisonous bite he received from Tyler himself.

And to make matters worse, Katherine's whereabouts and what she was planning next is still unknown.

Damon was currently in his room spending his last moments with Elena while I made my way into the living room.

"How are you holding up?" I asked Stefan who was currently drinking from a bottle of bourbon.

"Not that great, you know it's funny how I thought I'd be rejoicing if Damon were taken out of my life forever but right now all I feel is...pain." Stefan replied as I took a seat on the couch in front of him.

"He is your brother after all, whether you like it or not." I stated as he let out a sigh.

"If only there was a way to cure him." He spoke as I shook my head.

He deserves the right to know, right?

"There is one." I told him.

"What!?" He exclaimed after spitting out his bourbon.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier!?" He continued.

"Because the only way to cure him is if he consumes the blood of Klaus and resurrecting an original is not an option." I explained as Stefan pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I thought you deserved to know that fact since Damon is your brother but bringing Klaus back to life is not an option." I said before Stefan flipped the coffee table in anger.

"He's my brother... I can't spend eternity without my brother..." He spoke as tears pricked his eyes.

Eternity is a long time...

"I'm sorry Stefan, I truly am but even if you revive Klaus, Damon's still as good as dead."

"Not if I strike a deal with him." Stefan responded as my brows raised.

I don't like where this is going.

"Ok then, let's say you successfully make a deal with Klaus, he'll spare Damon but what makes you so sure he'll spare the rest of Mystic Falls." I asked, trying to convince him this was a bad idea.

"Honestly at this point I could care less about Mystic Falls, all I want is my brother to be saved." He admitted as I let out a sigh.

"Listen Stefan, I know this is hard for you to do, but you're going to have to sacrifice your brother for Mystic Falls."

"I'm not sacrificing my brother for anything!" He shouted

"Not even for Elena?" I inquired, knowing that what I just said was a low blow.

"... No... Not even for her." He responded before motioning to walk away.

"I won't allow you to ressuruct Klaus."

"Then I'm sorry for this." Stefan apologized before grabbing me by my throat and throwing me into a nearby wall, breaking it.

"You're going to have to do better than that to stop me." I announced as I got back up on my feet and charged right at Stefan.

I tackled him to the ground and stabbed a wooden dagger into his stomach.

"Don't make me do this." I warned him as he groaned out in pain.

"I have to save my brother." He justified whilst I shook my head dismissively.

"I know, I know, but as hard as this is to accept, there are greater things at stake than your brother's life."

"He's all I have left." Stefan replied.

"Then I am truly sorry."

I then pulled out a syringe full of vervain before motioning to inject it into Stefan's neck, however he saw this coming and pushed me off his body with great strength.

"You're holding back Y/N, don't underestimate me."

"I don't want to fight you Stefan, I never did...but I will to save this town."

As Stefan charged at me with inhuman speed, I stomped my foot on a long wooden floorboard, sending it into the air as I caught it within my grasp.

Not a second passed before I impaled Stefan's stomach with the floorboard and pressed him against the wall with it.

"Last chance Stefan." I warned once again right before Elena hurried out of Damon's room.

"What's going on?" She asked with a worried facial expression, distracting me and giving Stefan a chance to escape.

"Damnit!" I cursed as Stefan dashed downstairs and into the basement.

I then immediately rushed over to Stefan's location only to witness Klaus Mikaelson rising from within his open coffin.

"We meet again." Klaus spoke with a devious smirk on his face as Stefan stood beside him.

Good Grief...