Chapter 1 (Celestine)

I zone back into class when I hear a familiar chuckle, I look to where it's coming from to see her, touching his shoulder affectionately and him leaning towards her to whisper more dumb jokes she pretends to laugh at. I turn away and take a deep breath as an attempt to stop the tears, I can still hear them giggling away as if it isn't obvious they're fucking. I look back at them with a glare when I feel a cold hand on my thigh, I turn to see cold green eyes staring back at me. He leans towards me and whispers, "isn't it obvious they're fucking? Why are you after him?" I look to him surprised that he knows, then again if he didn't that'd be weird. "You're her boyfriend, aren't you bothered?" He glances towards them for a moment but there's no hint of emotion on his face. He can see his girlfriend, my best friend, flirting with the boy I like so blatantly but he doesn't seemed phased. He leans towards me even closer, "I am bothered. But I'm going to get back at her for it. Question is, are you?" I frown not knowing what he means, he gives me a smirk as he squeezes my thighs and opens his mouth, "Your best friend is fucking the guy you want. The guy she knows you want. Why don't you fuck the guy she wants?" My eyes widen in realization, I'm about to respond when the bell rings, I look towards her to see that she's noticed her boyfriends hand on my thigh. I try to get it off only to see he knows that she already saw, instead of moving his hand away he moves his hand up. His fingers trail the inside of my thigh dangerously close to my heat and his free hand finds its way to my waist. He brings his mouth to my ear and I can feel his hot breath, "Meet me in the parking lot after school if you wanna get back at her......and if you wanna have some fun." He leaves so quick I'm still registering what happened. I look towards Mindy to see she's plastered herself to Aron's arm, walking with him to the next class. I process everything before I text my mom to say I'm coming home late from school. A little fun won't do too much harm, at least not more than making her regret doing what she did.