Chapter 15(Celestine)

(Celestine)
We're another half an hour in but there's another whole hour left. My anxiety is breathing down my neck but I take deep breaths to keep calm, as soon as the bell rings I leave the class and head straight to the library. I don't usually bunk classes but I really can't focus right now. I go to my usual quiet corner to see he's already there waiting for me. It's like he knew I wasn't going to be able to wait without stressing.
"Alex." My tone is harsh but I didn't actually want it to come out like that, but not only am I anxious, I am also slightly pissed at him.
"What's wrong Mia rose?" Mia rose? That's a first, I take a seat next to him and place my bag down, "you knew about the fact that Mindy planted a camera in the locker room?" He frowns for a minute, confused at my words. Then the realization hits him as he sighs, "I told you I was going to deal with Aron right?" I nod unsure of where this is going, "Well I did. This morning. That's when he told me that he thinks it was Mindy because she'd already done this once in the locker room, trust me rose if I knew before that I would have told you in a heartbeat. I promise you." My face relaxes as I process his words, and my body relaxes as I recall that I changed in the restroom that day. Thank fuck. I think my face still shows a bit of tension though because Alex takes my hand and starts soothing me by drawing silly patterns on my palm, I take a deep breath and arch my back to stretch my body. It was so light but I caught it, I heard Alex whisper "for fuck's sake" under his breath but before I could register it he was already picking me up from my chair and placing me on the table, "you're tensed rose, I can help you relax." The voice and tone with which he said that sent shivers down my spine, all while he's tracing wet kisses down my jaw to my collarbone. He brings his lips back to my ear and with that same, low voice he says, " but you'll have to be quiet for me baby." I look up at him and nod, speechless. He smirks as he goes down, somehow pulling my pants down at the same time, he starts leaving another trail of wet kisses on my inner thigh and I gasp lightly, he starts rubbing his nose on my sweet spot through my panties and I have to hold my breath so I don't make noise. All this but in the back of my head the thought that we could so easily get caught keeps coming, and it makes this feel even more better. He slides my panties and kisses my clit gently making me grab the table I'm placed on so hard my knuckles go white. He knows what I want but he doesn't give it to me yet, he just continues this, the teasing. I can't take it anymore so I grab his hair and push my hips up to his face, "So impatient aren't you rose?" I give him my pleading face which seems to satisfy him because he finally starts swirling his tongue on my clit making my vision go haywire.
He traces slow circles with his tounge making me feel so fucking good. I get used to the feeling for a moment but then he adds two fingers inside me making me gasp a little extra loud. I use my free hand to cover my mouth as he chuckles and sends vibrations to my whole body. I keep thinking, how easy it is for someone to just walk in this direction and get us caught, but that just makes me feel even better. Alex pumps his fingers inside me in coordination with his tongue making me go crazy, he picks up his speed and my grip on his hair tightens. In the midst of  my pleasure he adds a third finger and my eyes roll to the back of my head on their own account. My muffled moans reach only our ears and the sounds of his tounge licking me and his now wet and slick fingers pumping in and out of me make me feel amazing. I'm about to break and I feel a fourth finger enter. I can't take the pressure anymore as I fall apart. He lathers up my juices like it's the best thing he's ever had. I have to take a few breaths just to calm myself down. He pulls me up and gently kisses me which feels like the exact thing I need right now, I get lost in his lips as he lightly nibbles on mine. I'm still coming down from my high and he's comforting me through it. I don't even realise when or how he pulled my pants back up when I hear my zipper get pulled. I stay like this for a while and wrap my legs around his torso, I rest my face on his chest and I can hear his heartbeat. It's going crazy fast, same as mine. He strokes my hair and rubs my back, planting small kisses on the top of my head. His hold makes me feel so warm and safe, I can't help but think I want to just stay here like this, forever.
Then I wake up, I move away from him and ask him how long it's been
"15 more minutes left rose"
I feel that same anxious feeling creeping into me but Alex doesn't let it. He holds me tighter and keeps whispering sweet words in my ear making me calm down. I smile up at him forming a question mark on his face.
"What?"
"This isn't at all what I expected from you"
"OK, what does that mean?"
"You know, I expected you to be the quiet, broody, jerk who ignores anyone who's useless to him."
He chuckles before he answers "well technically I am quiet, and I do kind of ignore people who have no use to me."
"But then you wouldn't be with me right now."
"Oh rose, you are of a lot of use to me I promise you."
"Oh yeah? How come?"
"Well someone's gotta take care of this" He places my palm on his heart. I'm about to speak up when I get a text,

"I know who it is. It's _____ ______"