Chapter 11(Alex)

My lips are glossy with her cum and I'm licking every drop of it when the front door opens, goddamn it. The bastard has perfect timing. I reluctantly take my head out of her pussy and see the panic on her face. I keep a blank expression and signal her to be quiet, I pick her up throw her over my right shoulder as I sneak my way upstairs. "Alex what are you doing?!" She whisper yells, god her ass is right there, so perfect and round and right near my face. I take advantage of that, I spank her ass and bring her ears to my mouth "if you make a sound we're gonna get caught rose, so keep quiet. Get it?" It came out a lot more huskier than I intended but I was just eating her pussy two minutes ago, what can I expect? She nods before I put her back over my shoulders and make my way upstairs. We go inside my room and I lock the door and give her some privacy while she pulls up her pants. "What's going on Alex?" I finally turn back to see that beautiful face, all sweaty and I keep remembering how she looked when she was moaning my name and cumming all over my mouth.
"Alex?" Oh right-
"My dad's home. I don't know why this early though cause he normally comes home around 7. But don't worry about it, he'll go in his room in some time and you won't have to deal with him." Technically it was me hiding out here so I don't have to deal with him. If he saw a girl coming out my room he wouldn't even be bothered but I would probably receive an email from his assistant telling me the importance of protection and how I should avoid teen pregnancies and shit.
"Oh... yeah ok" her voice was low and her face morphed into..... disappointment? Fuck. What's wrong? I walk to her and bend till my face is on the same level as hers, I examine her from head to toe but I can't figure out what's wrong. "You ok rose? Tell me what's wrong baby," her eyes widen at my words like she didn't expect the concern. Why the fuck not?
"Nothing I just- can I ask you something?" She's going to switch the topic and I know it. But I unfortunately still can't figure out what's wrong so I let her, "Sure, what's up?"
"Why did you and Mindy date?"
Ah, I knew this question was going to come eventually.
"Cause marriage at our age is controversial." Her expression is filled with shock and I think hurt, that was when I realized what I said can be interpreted in many ways,
"Not that I'd ever want to marry her."
"I don't get it."
"It's a really long story rose."
"Try me."
I smirk at her challenge then grab her by the waist to lift her and place her on my bed, she squeals not expecting this.
"Alex what are you doing?!"
"I told you, its a long story so cuddle up." I hold her close as she squirms around till she finds a position she likes and I place my head on the pillow still having my arms around her. God I love that feeling, the feeling of my arms around her. "OK now go on, what's the long story?"
I sigh and finally tell her what exactly happened.
"So my dad and Mindy's dad are friends, both are very rich as I'm sure you know. Now, rich people in my opinion are weird, but my dad and his friends are next level. Mindy's dad was getting worried about Mindy's choices in life and who she would choose to marry and all that bullshit, and my dad was worried I wasn't going to marry at all. My dad's never seen any of my previous girlfriends cause I never let him, I knew he'd openly judge and criticize them and him being him would probably do his best to make me break up with them. So I hid them and he genuinely thought I never dated. Because of these so called concerns our fathers had, both Mindy's dad and my dad actually used to set us up with people. It never lasted long, probably a few weeks but that's because we really couldn't be bothered. And at one point we got a warning from our dads that if we didn't at least give this shit a try they would force us to marry someone of their own choice. In the midst of all of this our dad's decided that me and Mindy should give it a try. So we did. But me and Mindy made a deal, we'd make it look like we actually liked each other in front of out dad's and make it last longer than our last relationships. But at some point...... I don't know, Mindy went overboard.....like very. I wanted out and when she fucked Walter I thought I could use that. I think she actually got attached to me but that doesn't seem right, I genuinely have no clue why she changed." She just lays there processing through everything I told her, it must be a lot. And knowing Mindy she probably didn't mention any of this. "Mindy never told me..." I nod acknowledging her. "When did you want out from the relationship?" I think back to remember the date, "more than a month ago probably." She frowns, "So why didn't you just leave?" I smile at her question "all in good time rose, I've already told you so much today" She opens her mouth to ask something else I think but her phone rings, she reluctantly picks it up and after a few minutes she looks at me more curios than ever. "I need to go, I'll see you tomorrow?" It's a Sunday tomorrow, and she still wants to see me. It's probably cause she wants to know more about me and Mindy but I don't care. She wants to see me. That matters.
"Call me when you want" She nods as she gets up. Man she's so goddamn pretty.