Chapter 8(Celestine)

I rush towards the economics class cause I know for a fact if I'm late Ms.Blue will have my head, ironically enough she doesn't even teach great nor does she notice when her students don't pay attention, but it's still hell for anyone who's late. I enter the classroom and I feel a glare on me instantly, I ignore it and head to the back of the class and take out my math notebook instead. I'm not late which means I don't have to pay attention to the boring presentation she's probably going to give. I finally look towards the glare to see Mindy's face full of irritation. It's like every time she sees me it's a reminder that I'm "fucking" her boyfriend. Well everytime I see her it's a reminder I made a mistake in trusting her. I glare back challenging her to do something about it when Alex enters, he noticed me and Mindy glaring at me. He gave her a look that I couldn't quite decipher and then came to sit right next to me. And I mean, Right. Next. To. Me. He moved his desk and chair as close to me as possible and seemed disappointed when it wouldn't come further next to me. I gave him a look asking him what he was doing and he just looked back with a blank expression as if he didn't know what I was questioning. Before I could say anything however, Ms. Blue entered and started her lecture, I pretended to listen till the presentation started which is when I started my math sums.
I just finished a problem when I felt a hand on my thigh, I look towards Alex to see him taking notes from the presentation. Well I guess he's just trying to piss Mindy off, I don't mind.

Well, I didn't mind, then I did, because then he started to trail his hand across my inner thigh and almost immediately found my good spot and started teasing me with slow circles, I stop writing and look to him to again, only to see him nonchalantly taking notes, as if his hand isn't rubbing my clit right now.
He puts more pressure making me grind my hips against his fingure wanting more. He gets the hint and unbuttons my pants to get better access. He starts rubbing me through my panties and I see the smirk he has on his face once he realizes how wet I am. My hips move on their own from that point. They start moving in coordination with his fingers, desperate for more. His fingers, listen. He slides my panties to the side and runs his finger through my folds. I gasp lightly at his touch and I think that made him more interested because he then slid one finger in with no warning. I bit my lip trying hold back a moan but Alex didn't care, he just continued to slowly pump his finger in and out of me while his thumb applied light pressure and rubbed my clit. I knew what he was doing. This teasing and spontaneous fingering, he wanted me to ask. He wanted me to beg. He increases the speed of his finger and the pressure on my clit and I close my eyes tasting blood from my lip because of how hard I'm biting it to prevent moans from coming out. I feel Alex's lips near my ears and he whispers, "We're breaking the rules rose, do you want me to stop?" The moment he got that sentence out his finger slides almost completely out but I instantly grab his hand keeping it in place. "No please," he gives me a smirk that immediately makes me picture him as the devil, "no what rose?" I go quiet, internally fighting myself. I want to win. But I also want to give in, so goddamn bad. "Times ticking rose, do you want my fingers inside you or no?" I give him the smug look this time, "good luck finding it Alex." He seemed thrown off-gaurd and confused at my words, "finding what baby?"
"The good spots. Then again if you want to leave then I guess that just means you can't, do you need a map maybe?" His expression changes, he knows what I'm doing but he still takes the bait. I knew his ego would be as big as mine. He sits back in his chair and without warning slams two fingers inside me, I gasp but put my hand over my mouth so I don't draw attention. His thumb is still rubbing my clit in coordination with his fingers and he's increased his speed. I moan lightly but honestly I don't think it's heard over the sound of his wet fingers going in and out of me, just as I get used to the pace he bends his finger in an angle that perfectly touches my g-spot. "Map huh? I'd say I found the spot pretty easily no?" I don't answer, I can't. My right hand is gripping my desk so tight my knuckles turn white and my left hand is covering my mouth so I don't make any sounds. He suddenly adds a third finger and my neck tilts backwards as I feel myself being close to releasing the tension in my stomach, he puts his mouth near my ears and whispers in a rough voice, "cum for me rose. Cum on my fingers for me." Those words seemed like the trigger to his wish. I came instantly and like he said, all over his fingers.
I take a few deep breaths trying to handle myself, I look towards him to see him licking those three fingers that was inside me less than a minute ago.
"Fuck rose. Next time, I want to taste this, you, directly. Next time, you cum on my face."
I sit there quiet unsure of how to respond, just as I open my mouth the bell rings startling me.
"I'll pick you up baby" it was the last thing he said before he got up, took his books and left. I'm still sitting there when I feel that glare again, I look towards Mindy and instead of anger I see hurt. Oh fuck..... did she just.... watch that happen? She doesn't say anything, just speed walks out of the class. Wait, I remember Alex giving her a look before he.... well that. I feel something I can't really place as I realize, that was just a show. I don't know why I'm so bothered. I shouldn't be. We're just pretending. Sort of.....