Shade & Plasmasonic (S.O.S.) #11: Disclosure

CUT TO: THE REALM OF IHIOSADORE

INT. ZEPCIEUS' COTTAGE - NIGHT

SHADE, TO̅MI, AND AMERETH ARRIVE BACK AT ZEPCIEUS' COTTAGE AT THE SAME TIME HE DOES. THERE IS A SMALL AMOUNT OF APPREHENSION AMONG THE GROUP AT FIRST BUT WHEN THEY ALL REALIZE THEY'RE AMONG ALLIES PEACE BEFALLS THE ROOM. AMERETH NOTICES ALL OF ZEPCIEUS' WOUNDS FROM HIS PREVIOUS BATTLE.

[Amereth]

What happened, Zepcieus?

[Zepcieus]

I don't believe my endeavors were a total failure, however, Prince Merellian is now in possession of the Errll Heru.

[To̅mi]

So then Dawn Breaker was only an errand boy.

[Zepcieus]

No, To̅mi. Dawn Breaker is Prince Merellian.

SHADE, TO̅MI, AND AMERETH DEVELOP PUZZLED EXPRESSIONS.

[To̅mi]

What do you mean?

[Zepcieus]

Dawn Breaker is the lovechild of King Marikoth and some unknown Dark Elf matron. There was no mistaking it.

[Shade]

Wait, do you mean that the Prince Merellian in Ornarila is a changeling?

[Zepcieus]

Whatever he is, he is indeed involved in the ruse.

ZEPCIEUS LIMPS OVER TO HIS CHAIR, SITS DOWN, AND LIGHTS HIS PIPE.

[Zepcieus]

Well, don't keep me in anticipation. What was the result of your discoveries?

[To̅mi]

The young elf I met in my past was Sariandi.

ZEPCIEUS AND AMERETH LOOK AT TO̅MI WITH ASTOUNDED EXPRESSIONS.

[Zepcieus]

Are you certain?

[To̅mi]

Yes, I'm sure without a doubt.

ZEPCIEUS LIGHTS HIS PIPE, TAKES A DEEP PUFF, AND LOOKS AT THE GROUP WITH A SERIOUS EXPRESSION.

[Zepcieus]

Then no matter what we must find her before Dawn Breaker does.

[Amereth]

I agree.

[Shade]

How do you know he's going after her?

[Amereth]

Princess Sariandi... she was believed to have been dead for the past 500 years. What we've since discovered of her is akin to the gods of your home world. She is one of the remaining remnants of elven demigods known as Noble Elves. The legend goes that when Sariandi began her Genteel Peregrine she met forces influenced by the machinations of chaos lords bent on keeping the realm in disarray.

AMERETH LOOKS AT TO̅MI WITH AN EXPRESSION OF DISBELIEF.

[Amereth]

I can't believe that you met her.

SHADE LOOKS AT TO̅MI WITH A SHOCKED EXPRESSION.

[Shade]

Wait, how old are you?

[Amereth]

The realm of Ihiosadore is leagues bigger than that of Earth.

[Shade]