A step towards you✨

Everyone was together in the room and there was a nameless silence. Everyone was looking towards Prem and Preeti and wondering what would happen next in their relationship. There was an awkward silence between both of them. Neither of them knew what to say next, nor did anyone else present their knows how to start the conversation.The small conversation was happening through because of the new born baby but everyone was able to read the silence between both of them. Sadhna and Vivek looked at each other and then at Prem and Preeti.Then she held Preeti's hand and looked at Prem and said

Sadhna- Prem bhaiya aapne mere khatir ek kasam li thi mai chahti hun ki mere khatir aap ek kasam aur le.....

Sadhna bhabhi said this and everyone started looking at Preeti and Prem and he looked down not meeting anyone's gaze and he noticed that Preeti also looked at him and then turned her eyes away.

What did I say to her now and whatever I did to her, it wasn't right, what right did I have to say anything to her, even I didn't apologize to her in the first place. I will have to talk to her first to know what she wants. Whatever her decision is, I will accept it. I will talk to her and will accept whatever she wants. She will always be my priority like I'm for her.

He left the room not without giving a small glance at Preeti and came out, what should I say to her and, how should I face her, her eyes are always on me and I can't even look at her properly, how can I say that Preeti being in my life, I consider myself blessed and not being able to be with her is like a curse for me.

Preeti :- mai reports check karke aati hun...

She came back to her cabin and sat on the chair and started thinking about Prem. He didn't say anything, I don't know what he was thinking and I don't know where he went. He must be very upset, I have to talk to him. She saw her favorite bouquet on the table, in which there was a note hidden.

will you please meet me tonight Preeti?

Just a few simple words and my heart beats faster, I don't know what will happen if I meet you Prem. She took out her phone and messaged him....

To Prem❤️.....

Can't go out anywhere tonight, have to stay here with Bhabhi.

Prem❤️:- It's okay will meet you there only.

Okay I'll wait.....

She came back to Sadhna Bhabhi's room and a nurse also followed her.

Nurse:- Visiting hours khtam ho gye hai ab aap sab please ghar jaaye aur inhe aaram karne dey yaha aur koi nhi ruk sakta kal subah aayiyega lekin sab nhi koi 1-2 log please..... Everyone nodded at her....

Vinod:- Chale ghar Preeti bhabhi

Preeti:- nahi mai nhi jaa skti bhabhi abhi 1-2 din yahi rahengi toh mai unke saath hun aur mujhe yaha kuch kaam bhi hai....

Sangeeta:- par Preeti tum bhi toh thak gyi hogi chalo na ghar aur ab kon sa kaam hai

Preeti:- bhabhi ke pass mai rahungi na, don't worry mai apne cabin mai aaram kar lungi aur kal subah aa jaungi ghar, aap sab jaiye aaram kariye... aur Vivek bhaiya mai hun don't worry about her mai inka pura dhyaan rakhungi....

Vivek:- tum ho toh kaisi chinta Preeti mujhe tumpe khud se jyaada bharosa hai apna bhi dhyaan rakhna hum chalte hai.....

Vinod:- Mai aur Jiji aapke liye dinner lete aaynge...

Preeti:- arey nhi uski koi jarrurat nhi hai mai canteen se kha lungi kuch....

Sangeeta - arey aise kaise nhi hum lete aaynge kuch, tum chup raho

Preeti:- Sangeeta iski koi jarrurat nhi hai mai keh rahi hun na aap sab jaiye aaram kijiye...

Sangeeta looked at her suspiciously and Preeti turned her eyes away.

Mamta ji:- thik hai chalo hum sab chalte hai

She cupped Sadhna bhabhi's cheeks and said dhyaan rkhna apna bete... aur Preeti tu bhi...

Preeti - Ji aunty don't worry....

Sangeeta came close to Preeti and whispers into her ears.....

Sangeeta:- kya baat hai Preeti bhabhi sab samjh rahi hun mai agar maine pakad liya na toh dekh lena mai chorungi nhi aapko

Preeti looked at her and rolled her eyes..

Preeti:- haa haa dekh lenge jaa ab bye.....

Everyone left the room and Preeti checked Sadhna again .....

Preeti:- aap thori der aaram kariye bhabhi mai thori der baad aaungi kuch chahiye hoga toh bulwa lijiyega....

Sadhna nodded at her and meanwhile Preeti again came back into her cabin and started scrubbing something in her diary that no one knew about....

Aur phir ek baar tum khamosh reh gye...
Meri chuppi se ghayal se hoke reh gye

Mai jaanti hun kuch kehna tha tumhe
Par alfaaz hai jo tumhare sile se reh gye..

Tumhare lafz kuch kahe na kahe
Tumhari aankhe bohat baat karti hai..

Tum kuch kaho na kaho tumhari khamoshi bohat kuch keh deti hai...

Kaise katengi ye intezaar bhari shaam
Jaane kaise dilo ke haal bayaan honge...

Ek ummed si hi hai dil mai ab toh bss
Andhero ke waqt humare jeevan gulzaar honge.....

Aur koi ho na ho Chand aur sitaare humare pyaar ke ek baar phir gawah honge.....

She sighed and closed her diary and kept it in her bag safely and exhaled her breath calmly and was lost in her thoughts....

Kin lafzo mai apna pyaar bayaan karun mai Prem mai jaanti hun tum apne aap ko mera kasoorwar samjh rahe honge par kaise smjhaun ki mera faisla bhi wahi tha, tum kehte bhi toh mai wo nhi kar paati bss ye aaj aakhiri dafa tha jab tumhe mujhse yun apni nazre churayi hai aaj ke baad mai tumhe kabhi aisa karne hi nhi dungi bohat ho gya ab intezaar karna aur aur karwana ab bss tum mere hoge aur mai tumhari.....

She was thinking about all this and suddenly her phone beeped, she checked her phone and there was a message from him...

Prem❤️:- Busy ho..?

Nahi kaho..

Prem❤️ :- kya leta aaun tumhare liye dinner pe?

Kuch nhi mai canteen se kha lungi don't worry ....

Prem❤️:- thik hai toh mai dessert leta aaunga uske liye mana mat krna ...

Thik hai jaisa tum chaho

Prem❤️:- Thik hai milta hun thori der me take care byee..

Byee.....

I hope you all liked this part✨❤️