Drive and Dinner ✨

Let's continue....

Prem wanted to say something but could not understand how to say it, he was hesitating a lot while speaking. Preeti held his hand and softly said his name..

Preeti- Prem....

He closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath.

Prem- tumhara kaam ho jaane ke baad drive pe chale wahi baatein kar lenge

Preeti nodded her head and gave an assuring smile to him and Prem held her hand securely.

Prem- tum kaho kya kehna tha ..

Preeti- baad main hi baat karte hai...

He nodded his head and a comforting silence took place between them. After some time both of them reached the hospital.

Prem- main tumhare cabin mai tumhara wait karta hun... tum apna kaam aaram se khtam karo...

Preeti- par der lagi toh....

Prem- toh bhi...

Preeti- thik hai tum cabin mai chalo main senior doctor se mil kar aati hun....

Prem- okay..

Preeti- aur kuch...

Prem- chahiye hoga toh mangwa lunga don't worry... tum jao

Preeti gave him a smile and went to meet the senior doctor and Prem went to her cabin and started waiting for her. After about 40 minutes Preeti came back to her cabin.

Preeti- Prem 2-3 ghante aur lag jayenge tum ghar chale jao main call kar lungi..

Prem- it's okay main rukta hun.... acha Preeti main tumhara laptop use kar lun? kuch kaam hai

Preeti- haa puch kyun rahe ho kar lo... ek sec main deti hun....

Prem- thank you

Preeti- tum kaam khtam khatam Karo main aati hun aur haa ghar pe phone kar lo shayad der ho sakti hai....

Prem- okay sure!!!

Preeti again got busy in her work and after informing at home, Prem also got busy in his work. And after a while someone knocked the door

Peon - sir wo Dr Preeti ne aapke liye coffee bhejwayi hai...

Prem- thank you

Prem gave him a thankful smile and took the coffee from his hand. After 2 hours, Preeti came back to her cabin and saw that Prem was lost in his work. She was standing there looking at him lovingly for a while, suddenly Prem looked at her and finished his work quickly.

Prem- ho gya kaam khtam...

Preeti- haa tumhara?

Prem- haa chale ab?

Prem- thank you coffee ke liye

Preeti- kaha jaa rhe hum....

Prem- bss aise hi yaha jab aaya tha toh ek bohat khubsurat jagah dikhi thi wahi...

Preeti gave him a sweet smile and took her things and went out with him. Both sat in the car and Prem started driving the car. After about 15-20 minutes, they reached near a small pond where there were many fireflies and there was a small tea stall nearby. There was not much crowd at that place, there were only a few people. Prem and Preeti got down from the car and Prem went to get tea for her, and Preeti started looking around, he returned after a while and gave Preeti her cup of tea.

Preeti- tum ?

Prem- maine already 2-3 cup coffee pi li hai toh ab nahi....

Preeti- kaho ab kya kehna tha...