The wait!💫

Let's continue the story.....

It was 7 o'clock in the fading evening and Preeti was getting lost in the peace of the darkness of the night that was about to come. She was so entangled in the chaos of her work that she didn't care about anything. There was only a slight smile on her face during the whole eventful day, Everyone had gone back after settling Preeti and leaving her to handle everything that she'll face in coming days. She was happy that she got to spend some time with herself before marriage. She was preparing for tomorrow humming the tune of a song that she was listening to on her small speakers...

She was happy not for anyone for herself it's not like she never lived on her own but it was like she was getting herself back living without any doubts or any kind of hesitations. She was feeling full like she was assured that she'll get all the happiness soon very soon, the wait will over soon she'll be happily married to the love of her life, she will get him the one she won't have to wait for the longest time like she used to do it she knew it was the time that she was waiting for him to return to her forever this time. Now she knows at the end of the day she will return to him to her home eventually...

Preeti was scribbing something on her diary she completed it and picked up to read it

एक ये डर की कोई ज़ख्म ना देख ले मेरे,
एक ये ख्वाइश के कोई देखने वाला होता

एक ये डर की कोई अंधेरे ना भाप ले मेरे,
एक ये ख्वाइश के कोई भांपने वाला होता

एक ये डर की कोई आंखों को ना पढ़ ले मेरे,
एक ये ख्वाइश के कोई पढ़ने वाला होता

एक ये डर की कोई दाग़ का ना पूछ ले मेरे,
एक ये ख्वाइश के कोई पूछने वाला होता

एक ये डर की कोई अंदर के तूफ़ान ना समझ ले मेरे,
एक ये ख्वाइश के कोई समझने वाला होता

एक ये डर की कोई जिंदगी में दख़ल ना दे मेरे,
एक ये ख्वाइश के कोई दख़ल देने वाला होता