Family time✨

Let's continue:-

Everyone was sitting comfortably and talking softly and Prem and Preeti were still sleeping. It was the afternoon and their plan was to have lunch outside, their bus stopped for a while near a dhaba and everyone was thinking whether to wake up both of them or not.

Vinod - inhe utthaye ya nhi,

Sapna- uttha hi dete hai..

Sangeeta- par ye log toh gehri neend mai lag rahe...

Anand Babu- par abhi nhi khayenge toh baad mai kahi kuch shayad mile na mile...

Sadhna- mujhe toh nahi lag rha ye thodi der tak utthne wale hai...

Vivek- ek kaam karte hai hum sab chalte hai lunch kar lete hai aur inke liye pack karwa lenge kuch....

Sadhna- haa ye thik rahega....

Sangeeta- par inhe aise akele chor ke kaise jaye..

Anand Babu- ek kaam karte hai pehle driver sahab ko kehte hai wo lunch kar le phir wo jab aayenge toh hum sab chal lenge....

Vinod- thik hai main keh deta hun unse....

Vinod told the driver to come after having his food first and then all of them would also go. The driver agreed and after some time he had his food and came back to the bus, then everyone else also got up and started leaving to have their lunch...... They all had their lunch and brought food parcels for Prem and Preeti. Their journey started again and after about two hour Prem opened his eyes slowly. He felt a heavy weight on his shoulder and when he looked at it he saw that Preeti was sleeping comfortably. He leaned back a little to be more comfortable and saw that everyone on the bus was sleeping. He thought that now Preeti should be woken up, otherwise she will start getting pain in her neck. He whispered in her ear slowly and very softly but she did not wake up, but everyone else did and decided to keep quiet and watch them both Prem didn't know that. He again called out softly to Preeti.

Prem- Preeti.....

Preeti stirred a little bit in her sleep but didn't wake up and leaned into his shoulder more.....

Preeti- hmmmm

Prem- Preeti utth jao warna neck pain hone lagega tumhe.....

Preeti- bss 5 mint.....

Prem- tumhe bhukh lagi hai?

Preeti- hmmmm

Prem- utth jao pehle kuch kha lo phir dubara so jaana....

Preeti- hmmmm utth rahi bss 2 mint....

Prem- Pree....

He was about to call her name again when everyone woke her up loudly taking her name....

Everyone- utth jaiye Preeti ji.....

She woke up with a jerk and looked at her sorrounding confusingly then she look at Prem then she realised what has happened... she immediately look down not meeting anyone's gaze.....

Sangeeta- toh ho gayi neend puri?

Sapna- jiji lagta toh hai ho gyi...

Vinod- nhi 5 minutes mai ho jaati suna nhi aap sabne...

Anand Babu- mujhe toh nahi lag raha 5 minutes mai bhi hoti.....

Sapna- toh bhaiya sunn liya na dono ko baat karte hue finally....

Vivek- haa sun liya....

Sadhna- mujhe nhi pta the Prem bhaiya itna softly aur itne pyaar se Preeti se baatein karte hai....