The most Awaited Date✨

Let's continue:-

When everyone returned home from the picnic, the evening was slowly falling. Prem had a late night flight, that's why everyone returned home early in the evening. And the love birds i.e. Prem and Preeti just wanted to escape from everyone's sight for their evening date. Preeti was sitting with the ladies and Prem was sitting on the stairs looking at Preeti under the pretext of reading a book....Preeti's eyes suddenly met his and Prem asked her to get away from them through his eyes but Preeti just sighs softly... Prem asked her not to worry and said he would take care of it....

Suddenly Preeti's phone flashed and she got confused after seeing the contact name...

Sadhna- kya hua Preeti kiska phone hai?

Preeti- dekhti hun bhabhi

She picked up the phone and said...

Hello !

Sabse kaho ki hospital mai ek emergency case aa gya hai aur tumhe 3 ghante ke liye jaana parega

Kya...

Jaisa kehta hun waisa Karo aur main bahar car mai tumhara wait kar raha hun please jaldi aa jao....

Thik hai mai aati hun abhi..... Okay bye

Sangeeta- kya hua Preeti, kiska call tha?

Preeti- emergency case hai jaana parega..

Sapna- par bhabhi abhi?

Preeti- important hai Sapna 3 ghante mai aa jaungi....

Sadhna- Jaldi aana

Preeti- jii bhabhi....

She quickly left the place and came out and sat in Prem's car.....

"Thik ho" Prem asked suppressing his smile

"Haa, jaldi chalo nahi toh koi dekh lega"

"Okay" Prem chuckled and drove his car..

"Tum na, kabhi phasa doge" Preeti said after a while....

"Koi baat nahi konsa pehli baar kiya hai humne ye" Prem said winking at her....

"Aur har baar pehli baar jaisa hi darr lagta hai" Preeti said giving him a side eye

"Ye shayd aakhiri tha aise jhooth bol ke nikalna next time se pure haq se leke jaunga tumhe" Prem said lovingly....

"Hmm bss Sangeeta na pakad le mujhe, aisa laga ki usko kuch doubt ho gya hai" Preeti said worriedly....

"Kuch nahi hoga don't worry" Prem said holding her hand with his one hand.....

Hmm, waise hum jaa kaha rahe ? Preeti asked looking out from the window..

"Thodi der mai pta chal jayega" Prem said and silence spread between the two..

After a while both of them reached the very beautiful Book Café which was very warm. They went and sat on a seat next to a dimly lit window.

"Beautiful place" Preeti said happily looking at her sorroundings.....

"Pasand aaya na?" Prem said admiring her happy face....

"Haa bohat, iss cafe ka pta hi nhi tha mujhe, thank you" Preeti said keeping her hand on his hands....

"Mai jab pehli baar yaha aaya tha tabhi se soch rakha tha tumhare saath dubara aaunga yaha" Prem said

"Bohat achi jagah hai" she said and again looked at her sorroundings...

"Tum kuch order Karo mai aata hun thodi der mai..."